Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Lol, Charlamegne was speaking the truth though. Lil Mama can't constantly do interviews and shit coming off super cocky when she's barely accomplished anything in her career yet. Taking shots at Nicki, jumping on stage interrupting Jay and Alicia's performance... smh, Lil Mama is a joke.

·
Registered
5,691 Posts
StephBelve said:
Lol, Charlamegne was speaking the truth though. Lil Mama can't constantly do interviews and shit coming off super cocky when she's barely accomplished anything in her career yet. Taking shots at Nicki, jumping on stage interrupting Jay and Alicia's performance... smh, Lil Mama is a joke.
I dont even like Charlamagne but this is true

·
Registered
25,744 Posts
Who cares? The only reason I even know who she is is because of that whole jumping on stage at the VMAs nonsense. Bitch is crazy.

·
Read Only
73,246 Posts
oh but for real, that shit she did when she went up
on stage with Jay and Alica Keys was hilarious.. i'd hate to laugh but...

·
Registered
36,174 Posts
StephBelve said:
You have a good point. She has like one "hit", if you can even call it that.

·
Premium Member
110,696 Posts
Lil Bow Wow, I mean Lil Mama has been making headlines in the recent years not because of her music, but mostly because of all the fuckery she's been causing here and there.

Girl, get yourself together. Justin Vernon that shit and go away for a couple of years, retreat to some cabin in the woods, take a keyboard or a banjo with you(I don't know what intruments you play, so I'm only guessing). Booze the hell up and come up with a mindblowing album full of raw emotion and heart, because with the shit you've been releasing ever since your debut dropped, you cannot gain respect from people and achieve success in this industry.

·
Premium Member
52,735 Posts
dorian_j said:
Lil Bow Wow, I mean Lil Mama has been making headlines in the recent years not because of her music, but mostly because of all the fuckery she's been causing here and there.

Girl, get yourself together. Justin Vernon that shit and go away for a couple of years, retreat to some cabin in the woods, take a keyboard or a banjo with you(I don't know what intruments you play, so I'm only guessing). Booze the hell up and come up with a mindblowing album full of raw emotion and heart, because with the shit you've been releasing ever since your debut dropped, you cannot gain respect from people and achieve success in this industry.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.