Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IS there such thing? lol..I'm not talking about the pixelated effects either. the vevo version is 480p at highest.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,803 Posts
yes I have a 720p version! :fire: sorry for multiple posts, I'll upload it tomorrow if no one gives a link in the meanwhile. my internet connection is slow as fuck today :work:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
318 Posts
YeezItalia said:
yes I have a 720p version! :fire: sorry for multiple posts, I'll upload it tomorrow if no one gives a link in the meanwhile. my internet connection is slow as fuck today :work:
wow that will be amazing awsome looking foword to watch it will you make athread out od it or post it here?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,803 Posts
yarondogg said:
wow that will be amazing awsome looking foword to watch it will you make athread out od it or post it here?
I think I'll post a link here, it is not illegal, right?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
YeezItalia said:
yes I have a 720p version! :fire: sorry for multiple posts, I'll upload it tomorrow if no one gives a link in the meanwhile. my internet connection is slow as fuck today :work:
<3 <3 <3 <3
YeezItalia said:
I think I'll post a link here, it is not illegal, right?
hmm not sure PM just in case!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
YeezItalia said:
but I'd have to PM everybody :button: I did it with the NIP remix once and was annoying as fuck, lol
haha ummmmmm you can post a link to a paste on paste bin which contains the link (http://pastebin.com/)

/deductive reasoning
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,803 Posts
Cud said:
haha ummmmmm you can post a link to a paste on paste bin which contains the link (http://pastebin.com/)

/deductive reasoning
and I would be able to post it here without being banned?
 
1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Top