Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering how many people notice it? Imo to me due to knowing his history its been clear as day. But weirdly I never see it mentioned tbh

Examples (ones that i remember in my head atm):

Rambo Remix :
"Killing all these lames, lot of motherfuckers owe me
I just stay quiet, I just let the money climb high"

KOTF has a lot:
I been out here last year wasting hella time
XO is the only time invested

And these the motherfuckers that they packaged
Their new shit all be sounding like my past shit

Low Life:
Bitch, I'm on my own time
Fuck a ***** co-sign

:banderas: weeknd sneaky af

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Glock. said:
these are just run of the mill shots at faceless artists lol
Lol...

This is what people think that dont know an artists history lmao. Who the fk is he gonna say it to other than Drake?

a lot of the lines between Drake and Jay z that are sneaky would also be reaching to y'all then lmao

·
Registered
71,728 Posts
pmfer said:
Lol...

This is what people think that dont know an artists history lmao. Who the fk is he gonna say it to other than Drake?

a lot of the lines between Drake and Jay z that are sneaky would also be reaching to y'all then lmao
"People owe me"

"Youre music sounds like my old music"

"I dont need a cosign"

literally none of that is specific in any way everyone says all of those things.

·
Banned
47,917 Posts
pmfer said:
Lol...

·
Registered
44,416 Posts
pmfer said:
Lol...

that line from kotf wouldnt even make sense
He shouted drake out in the same exact song and how does drake new sound sound like weeknds old sound at all at that point

1 - 20 of 89 Posts