Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 664 Posts
G

·
Taylor Swift Stan said:
Like Weeds. So disappointed the show is basically directionless, still maintains it's humor though.
this


the beginning was realy dope and now it feels like they dont know what situation to put her in next shit the last episode nothing even happened
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,668 Posts
Taylor Swift Stan said:
Like Weeds. So disappointed the show is basically directionless, still maintains it's humor though.
Fenix said:
this


the beginning was realy dope and now it feels like they dont know what situation to put her in next shit the last episode nothing even happened
^^^^


Don't know where the fuck they're going with this show. Nancy needs to go back to selling weed. Now.
 
G

·
steez said:
^^^^


Don't know where the fuck they're going with this show. Nancy needs to go back to selling weed. Now.
for real it cant be weeds without weed..... otherwise they can just call it This One Bitch Fuckin Up Her Family's Life
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
62,615 Posts
I had to rewind that bar scene.  Haven't seen Nancy get fucked in a minute.

I'm hoping they go back to selling again.  I was hoping they'd get the washer salesmen involved in the plot too.

Definitely interested in the next show.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,036 Posts
The Man said:
It's getting really good again, new episode Monday.
This is one show I've definitely got to get into eventually. I know there's around 6 or 7 seasons so one day I'll get around to it.

At the moment though, too many good shows to finish (24 & ER) or just on TV at the moment (Survivor, The Amazing Race, Skins soon as well)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,668 Posts
Sparky_Hughes said:
This is one show I've definitely got to get into eventually. I know there's around 6 or 7 seasons so one day I'll get around to it.

At the moment though, too many good shows to finish (24 & ER) or just on TV at the moment (Survivor, The Amazing Race, Skins soon as well)
Enjoy the first two seasons. They're the best. Kinda feel like watching them again.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,143 Posts
For real though. First two seasons were the shit. Season 3 is where they start focusing on Drama more than humor, and you lose that feeling you had for the show about the second or third episode into season 3. I only kept watching because I don't want to give up on the show; it was too good just to drop it. I found myself only watching it for Kevin Nealon and everybody else's storylines BESIDES Nancy's. I'm on Season 6 episode 4 myself (4 episodes down from being completely caught up) and I still don't give a shit about Nancy.

The show still has it's funny episodes of the season (about 3 of the 13 episode season is dedicate to the humor) and that's when the show really shines. I just watch for those moments. I don't care about all this "Drama" they keep creating. They had a perfect balance from the start.

 
1 - 20 of 664 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top