Kanye to The banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
11,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In my original thread, we were able to rally the troops and tweet the hell out of Mike Dean & Ye to give us the wolves we needed.

However, Ye will take forever. He wants to "fix" it. But we love the original. Ye just has to do a soundcloud upload.

Original thread: http://www.kanyetothe.com/forum/index.php?topic=4646498.msg307049754#msg307049754

But rethinking the situation, I think we should actually be tweeting cashmere cat. He is one of the producers of wolves and has played the song over a dozen times in CDQ at DJ sets he's played around the world. He clearly has a copy of it and seems most likely to upload that version ASAP. Can KTT get two reactions in one week when it comes to this song?

·
Registered
14,743 Posts
Im pretty sure the reason we got him to change wolves was because of Mikes periscopes. Everyone kept on spamming to put the drums back and out vic back and then you could hear him talking about it.

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
If Kanye wants the fixed version included on iTunes and Physicals he probably won't take too much time to fix it

·
Banned
11,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Moaner. said:
Im pretty sure the reason we got him to change wolves was because of Mikes periscopes. Everyone kept on spamming to put the drums back and out vic back and then you could hear him talking about it.
I believe it was clearly a combo.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts