Kanye to The banner

81 - 98 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Bad Finger Boogie said:
Nah I didn't pull off the ending, wasn't happy with where everything was going and wanted to scale everything way back.  Gonna have to do a total rewrite, I'll get it at some point for sure.

How about you man, you working on a few diff projects at the same time?  Probably the right way to do it, tbh :oh:
I feel you, really the only way to get  tosomething good is to make something bad or not as good as we imagined, keep pushing! Go crazy having fun and edit later

I'm mainly diving into one idea really deep but there's a few others on my mind that I haven't begun cracking yet that I'm really excited to

·
Registered
899 Posts
younghotness said:
I feel you, really the only way to get  tosomething good is to make something bad or not as good as we imagined, keep pushing! Go crazy having fun and edit later

I'm mainly diving into one idea really deep but there's a few others on my mind that I haven't begun cracking yet that I'm really excited to
Yeah man, that's the learning process in a nutshell basically, just trying something on repeat until you feel like you're not failing over and over again... or at least failing a little less.

I've got a bunch of other stories I wanna get to, crazy how the ones you haven't started on always feel like the more exciting ones when you're in the middle of something else.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Bad Finger Boogie said:
Yeah man, that's the learning process in a nutshell basically, just trying something on repeat until you feel like you're not failing over and over again... or at least failing a little less.

I've got a bunch of other stories I wanna get to, crazy how the ones you haven't started on always feel like the more exciting ones when you're in the middle of something else.
That's real as shit dude, but I've found bouncing back between ideas is a real momentum killer so I'm slowly learning to stick it out with one :hah: haven't fully perfected it yet

·
Registered
899 Posts
younghotness said:
That's real as shit dude, but I've found bouncing back between ideas is a real momentum killer so I'm slowly learning to stick it out with one :hah: haven't fully perfected it yet
Yeah exactly, if you totally switch to another thing midway through you'll just end up becoming distant from the first thing.  The trick's really just to dedicate to one project I think, and occasionally make sure you take notes on any other ideas you have for new stuff, so you can come back to that later.

·
0 Posts
Choose a username said:
congrats homie
sipsomektt said:
Damn that’s amazing! That would be a dream for me
younghotness said:
That's dope as shit dude. I'd love to hear more about the process, cool if I send a DM?
I was making a joke about how poorly written a lot of their new shows are, but this positivity  :rejoice:

·
Read Only
1,875 Posts
Slack™️ said:
Fam get this invite working

I just moved out to LA/Hollywood enrolled in a professional acting conservatory and making a lot of connections and tv and film experience already and it’s just been a month. I got a few scripts working on too, and I have a lot of indie director friends and those on the technical side as well
Nice, I'm thinking about moving to LA too and trying to become a production assistant. Work my way up and work in something I want to do. 

·
Registered
3 Posts
I’ve started writing several scripts before, but never followed through. I’ve got a lot of ideas for scripts. I have absolutely no experience, however, in videography, editing, etc. I just like telling stories. There could be a group of people doing all of this together though. I mean that’s how movies are made anyway, right? I know there are a lot of cinefiles on this website too.
what were some of the scripts you were working on and have you had any luck with them since?

81 - 98 of 98 Posts