Kanye to The banner

61 - 80 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
899 Posts
I studied screenwriting at uni then took a course a couple years ago with a dude who's worked in Hollywood, both in film and TV. I was writing a script but hit 100 pages and wanted to totally re-do the whole thing, been proscratinating on it ever since. Written a few shorts and learned editing on Lightworks.

Was thinking about entering this thing next week to try and get motivated again:

http://nycmidnight.com/Competitions/ShSC/Challenge.htm

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
I'm an aspiring screenwriter, went to film school for a bit and been at it every day since

Working on a few screenplays to submit to contests

What y'all doin

·
Registered
899 Posts

·
Registered
899 Posts
younghotness said:
Thanks fam, you too!

So you've done a draft and you're onto the rewriting? That's exciting
Nah I didn't pull off the ending, wasn't happy with where everything was going and wanted to scale everything way back.  Gonna have to do a total rewrite, I'll get it at some point for sure.

How about you man, you working on a few diff projects at the same time?  Probably the right way to do it, tbh :oh:

·
Registered
40,328 Posts
sipsomektt said:
ktt films: https://discord.gg/mUVhkK

feel free to join in if you wanna discuss ideas, etc. again, I haven't written anything solid yet and what not, but I'm tossing around several ideas for scripts in my head.
Fam get this invite working

I just moved out to LA/Hollywood enrolled in a professional acting conservatory and making a lot of connections and tv and film experience already and it's just been a month. I got a few scripts working on too, and I have a lot of indie director friends and those on the technical side as well

·
0 Posts
A screenplay I wrote when I was 13 has now been greenlit by Netflix

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
Slack™️ said:
Fam get this invite working

I just moved out to LA/Hollywood enrolled in a professional acting conservatory and making a lot of connections and tv and film experience already and it’s just been a month. I got a few scripts working on too, and I have a lot of indie director friends and those on the technical side as well
:khaled2:

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
Been designing a website for the past few months and I actually have a film section on it dedicated to hosting / streaming short films or music videos made by my homies. I could send the link to that section of the site in the PMs if ****** want to peep.

·
Registered
9,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #77
SegaDreamFlash said:
Been designing a website for the past few months and I actually have a film section on it dedicated to hosting / streaming short films or music videos made by my homies. I could send the link to that section of the site in the PMs if ****** want to peep.
Yo I don’t have anything to host or anything but I’m more than willing to check it out and give you feedback on looks/functionality, etc. if you want

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
sipsomektt said:
Yo I don’t have anything to host or anything but I’m more than willing to check it out and give you feedback on looks/functionality, etc. if you want
Yeah imma send in a second hold up. Do you have a laptop btw? The mobile version of the site is functional but I like how the desktop version looks better

·
Registered
9,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #79
SegaDreamFlash said:
Yeah imma send in a second hold up. Do you have a laptop btw? The mobile version of the site is functional but I like how the desktop version looks better
Not one at work I can really peep with but I’ll check when I get home, just pm link

61 - 80 of 98 Posts