Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 98 Posts

Registered
Joined
9,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welcome KTT Film/TV section fam. We are in the process of creating a group based around filmmaking. Right now we are discussing writing, bouncing ideas off of each other, and generally chatting. If you are someone who likes movies and wants to be involved, hit up our discord: https://discord.gg/xxR3WaX

Who here has dreams of making movies but is working some boring ass desk job like me?
 

Registered
Joined
412 Posts
this community has the potential to create great bounds but ****** prefer fighting each other over artists like they pay they student loans smh
 

Registered
Joined
9,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imgoldson said:
What do u have in mind
I鈥檝e started writing several scripts before, but never followed through. I鈥檝e got a lot of ideas for scripts. I have absolutely no experience, however, in videography, editing, etc. I just like telling stories. There could be a group of people doing all of this together though. I mean that鈥檚 how movies are made anyway, right? I know there are a lot of cinefiles on this website too.
 

Registered
Joined
9,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I mean at the very least we could all easily collab on creating stories together, and if it gets real enough who knows what that could turn in to :kanyeshrug:
 

Registered
Joined
2,608 Posts
sipsomektt said:
I鈥檝e started writing several scripts before, but never followed through. I鈥檝e got a lot of ideas for scripts. I have absolutely no experience, however, in videography, editing, etc. I just like telling stories. There could be a group of people doing all of this together though. I mean that鈥檚 how movies are made anyway, right? I know there are a lot of cinefiles on this website too.
It鈥檚 all about consistency too my g
 

Banned
Joined
6,973 Posts
sipsomektt said:
I鈥檝e started writing several scripts before, but never followed through. I鈥檝e got a lot of ideas for scripts. I have absolutely no experience, however, in videography, editing, etc. I just like telling stories. There could be a group of people doing all of this together though. I mean that鈥檚 how movies are made anyway, right? I know there are a lot of cinefiles on this website too.
and where are you located? Bc KTT is very diverse
 

Registered
Joined
9,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I鈥檓 located in Charlotte, and yeah location is obvs a big deal, so I mean I鈥檓 just throwing ideas around rn about trying to write and what not. I鈥檓 not really in a situation where I could just up and move immediately anyway.
 

Registered
Joined
9,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
SegaDreamFlash said:
It鈥檚 all about consistency too my g
Yeah, I鈥檝e read about directors that wrote like 10-15 finished scripts before pursuing further because it took that many for them to figure it out
 

Premium Member
Joined
18,982 Posts
In. Aspiring writer/director. Enjoy every aspect of filmmaking though. Cinematography, editing, lighting, acting... it's all magic to me.
 

Registered
Joined
9,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
link_815 said:
In. Aspiring writer/director. Enjoy every aspect of filmmaking though. Cinematography, editing, lighting, acting... it's all magic to me.
Couldn鈥檛 agree more
 

Registered
Joined
2,608 Posts
sipsomektt said:
Yeah, I鈥檝e read about directors that wrote like 10-15 finished scripts before pursuing further because it took that many for them to figure it out
Not only talking about that, just talking about the fact that it鈥檚 easy for dudes to be like 鈥渋n / yeah I鈥檓 down鈥 and no one follows up.

With that being said this sounds interesting, and if you get all the details in order just hit me up
 

Registered
Joined
8,293 Posts
sipsomektt said:
I鈥檓 located in Charlotte, and yeah location is obvs a big deal, so I mean I鈥檓 just throwing ideas around rn about trying to write and what not. I鈥檓 not really in a situation where I could just up and move immediately anyway.
Ayeee. Flying to Charlotte today. (Layover) on my way overseas

But I鈥檓 down to send scripts around. I鈥檝e written a few shorts.
 

Registered
Joined
9,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
TheCC said:
Ayeee. Flying to Charlotte today. (Layover) on my way overseas

But I鈥檓 down to send scripts around. I鈥檝e written a few shorts.
Good luck at that airport fam :jordanlaff:

But yeah I probably should write some shorts or something to. Gotta keep in mind if something like this actually happened it needs to be financially feasible lol.
 

Registered
Joined
14,714 Posts
I like the idea I got a whole bunch of ideas for movies too just don鈥檛 know how to get them out on my note app and onto film
 
1 - 20 of 98 Posts
Top