Kanye to The banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
39,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
something tells me it could blow up on the radio.

Indicud had a lot of (sort of) pop influenced tracks like Girls and Red Eye and Young Lady, and Vortex was supposedly on it. Pusha in interviews has said it's a crazy track and has tweeted Cudi asking him to drop it. He says it's crazy.

We need him to drop it. Who I Am was utter trash

·
Registered
8,071 Posts
Tbh cudi was absolutely selfish not to drop it, he made us hyped that for song when it was supposedly on Indicud, then it got took off, and then he was being even more selfish giving it to push which might not be ever dropped. He should of just released it after Indicud came out.

·
Banned
39,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
KingFart said:
Tbh cudi was absolutely selfish not to drop it, he made us hyped that for song when it was supposedly on Indicud, then it got took off, and then he was being even more selfish giving it to push which might not be ever dropped. He should of just released it after Indicud came out.
it wasn't on Indicud because there were already too many songs about girls which is understandable.

I have a good feeling it will be on MNIMN. and it will be legendary.

·
Banned
39,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
svbxx said:
Cudi loves to put no one in GOOD on his records for some reason. Thats why it wasnt on indicud
Grand Kaiser said:
it wasn't on Indicud because there were already too many songs about girls which is understandable.
FYI

·
Banned
39,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
svbxx said:
I know i read some interview about it. i just like to think cudi has some secret vendetta against GOOD
lol that's definitely not true, he's collaborated with almost all of them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts