Kanye to The banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Banned
2,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All of us on ktt should buy 2 copies of mbdtf to help our favorite artist achieve a milli on his 1st week! He deserves it and we owe him for all the hard work he's done for us

·
Registered
15,589 Posts
i don't have money...
so i'll download it..
:problem?:

·
Registered
35,081 Posts
I think i might buy two depending on how much money i have to spare
I NEVER buy two albums but i think this may be the exception

·
Banned
2,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Come on y'all....damn with those attitudes he really won't!!!! Why can't y'all jus think more positive, we could help him get to a
Milli

·
Premium Member
12,275 Posts
I can see myself going to the story with the intention of buying one along with a couple more albums....Than slowly replacing those 'couple more albums' with more Ye albums :ohno:

I'll buy 2 with the Deluxe though for sure :stronger:

·
Banned
1,675 Posts
I'm being realistic. Em didn't even go platinum first week... There aren't even enough of us who use this site regularly to make a difference. Alot of people here are buying two anyways... Still not going to make much of a difference.

·
Banned
2,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
To the dude with the common avatar: he will have them on his album! U already kno ye never let's us down

·
Banned
2,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Because sales matter! I mean ya were all true fans so they shouldn't....but wouldn't u want to have ur fav artist sell a milli? I jus hate hearing about em and lil wayne out selling yeezy! Em sucks, so does Wayne.... But ye is a true artist

·
Premium Member
9,732 Posts
cudi desreves it more he got 100 thou his first week last year, he should get way more then that for the work he's put in im not saying kanye doesnt deserve it its just he's sold so many records and cudi hasnt.... he doesnt need anymore money really since he's prob worth like 250 or more

1 - 20 of 73 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.