Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
2,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Every other section is in pure shambles.

·
Banned
2,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OVOLeBron said:
Hey, hey. J. Cole went platinum with NO features.
:notbad:

Wait, how do that face of the Iranian looking guy going "hmm"?

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
OVOLeBron said:
Hey, hey. J. Cole went platinum with NO features.
I hate when people use that as a type of trump card in online debates. Like yeah, he went plat w/ no features, but Drake did it in a week. Cole took a month.

·
Registered
22,121 Posts
TakeCare_98 said:
I hate when people use that as a type of trump card in online debates. Like yeah, he went plat w/ no features, but Drake did it in a week. Cole took a month.
Correction: Cole took 9 months, not one.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
In the aftermath of any project, fans go through a period of dissecting lyrics and talking about the music's influence. In the aftermath of Views, we haven't had a chance to discuss lyrics and such because Drake has been winning non stop.

·
Registered
6,416 Posts
TakeCare_98 said:
Nobody takes that seriously. I see all the time on Twitter people randomly replying to a tweet with that. Shows you how seriously its taken when used haha.

·
Banned
2,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
OVOLeBron said:
Nobody takes that seriously. I see all the time on Twitter people randomly replying to a tweet with that. Shows you how seriously its taken when used haha.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts