Kanye to The banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
23,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The fact that we don't have one, or even news of one, is one reason why I feel we aren't getting this album until the end of summer or later. They need promo time. Granted, it will take less time for Lupe to gain hype thanks to coming back on the scene with Lasers and FOTP, but still they need time to get everyone primed for the release.

I remember everyone was like "WTF Atlantic?!?" when before Fiasco Friday (October) the release date for Lasers was confirmed to be all the way in March even though the album was supposedly done or close to it at that point. But they needed time for TSGO to get rolling. It'll probably be the same story this time around. So if we don't have one by the end of April I highly doubt we'll see the album in July

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
I couldn't care less about promo or hype. I just want the album.

·
Registered
17,815 Posts
Peter said:
I couldn't care less about promo or hype. I just want the album.
Atlantic want those numbers and those sales. So does Lupe. From the beginning Atlantic has always seen Lupe as an artist who has the potential to be the biggest rap artist around. He has to go GOLD+ or more. He's right. Lupe's singles usually take a while to climb up the charts so it will probably be pushed back

1 - 17 of 17 Posts