Kanye to The banner

We need a single NOW if F&LII is really supposed to come in July

391 Views 16 Replies 13 Participants Last post by  kdoggx2o00
The fact that we don't have one, or even news of one, is one reason why I feel we aren't getting this album until the end of summer or later. They need promo time. Granted, it will take less time for Lupe to gain hype thanks to coming back on the scene with Lasers and FOTP, but still they need time to get everyone primed for the release.

I remember everyone was like "WTF Atlantic?!?" when before Fiasco Friday (October) the release date for Lasers was confirmed to be all the way in March even though the album was supposedly done or close to it at that point. But they needed time for TSGO to get rolling. It'll probably be the same story this time around. So if we don't have one by the end of April I highly doubt we'll see the album in July
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
G
if it comes in July, ill be so happy lol

but lets hope a single drops soon :work:
I couldn't care less about promo or hype. I just want the album.
Atlantic want those numbers and those sales. So does Lupe. From the beginning Atlantic has always seen Lupe as an artist who has the potential to be the biggest rap artist around. He has to go GOLD+ or more. He's right. Lupe's singles usually take a while to climb up the charts so it will probably be pushed back
Peter said:
I agree

The Show Goes on was a huge hit but it took MONTHS for it to really take off
Well regardless of the hype it would generate, you should want news of the first single. nothing's moving until that drops
Peter said:
How about he has a song this time that's gonna blow up the charts in no time at all?
G
D:
SeanTheRobot said:
How about he has a song this time that's gonna blow up the charts in no time at all?
Don't play like that Sean...whatchu talkin bout?
SeanTheRobot said:
DAVIDRKING said:
if it comes in July, ill be so happy lol

but lets hope a single drops soon :work:
D: Did you already hear it?!
SeanTheRobot said:
JCM99 said:
I highly doubt we'll see the album in July
You know something? D:
SeanTheRobot said:
:wom:
SeanTheRobot said:
i think Sean posted that as more of a rhetorical question
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.