Kanye to The banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 254 Posts

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Go on the first page of Music and every thread is about lame, talentless artists like Thugger, lil Uzi, 21 savage fuckin I don't know they names, Richie homie :camby:

I don't want to sift through multiple pages to find some decent music discussion..

This isn't a bait thread, im being serious... I want to have a board of real hip hop discussion. These 15-16yo ****** in here really have no clue about music it feels. These 15-16yo ****** wouldn't know lyricism, wouldn't know beautiful production if it was right in front of them.

I'm not saying we can only listen to old school artists, because there are new ****** who still make real hip hop... Example:

Now before you say the dumb cookie cutter replies 'dusthead', 'whos mans is this', 'Joe Budden bla bla bla'.. Maybe try to break outtve this sheep mentality you have and try listen to some music with a bit of substance and you might find your IQ isn't as low as it comes off to be..

·
Registered
11,472 Posts
Ugh, how utterly dreadful.  This "song", unfortunately, typifies what passes for "music" these days - nothing demonstrative (or even in the slightest indicative) of lyrical, instrumental, or vocal virtuosity;  nothing of a sensitive insight or treatment of the human condition;  nothing ennobling, edifying, or inspiring of higher ideals;  nothing intellectually and emotionally provocative or engaging;  but rather, we are treated to insipidity, mediocrity, infantility, and obnoxious cacophony.  Beethoven, Wagner, Tchaikovsky, and all the veritable artistic geniuses of centuries past would truly be appalled to behold how music has devolved from being high-art, to absolute TRASH

·
Registered
36,553 Posts
Why is it we cant enjoy both? some ignorant shit and that real hip hop or whatever man, I dont even like that word, fucking "REAL hip hop" :smh:

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
Jason Larson said:
Ugh, how utterly dreadful.  This "song", unfortunately, typifies what passes for "music" these days - nothing demonstrative (or even in the slightest indicative) of lyrical, instrumental, or vocal virtuosity;  nothing of a sensitive insight or treatment of the human condition;  nothing ennobling, edifying, or inspiring of higher ideals;  nothing intellectually and emotionally provocative or engaging;  but rather, we are treated to insipidity, mediocrity, infantility, and obnoxious cacophony.  Beethoven, Wagner, Tchaikovsky, and all the veritable artistic geniuses of centuries past would truly be appalled to behold how music has devolved from being high-art, to absolute TRASH
first post either :mrkrabs:

·
Registered
5,270 Posts
GoldLink said:
Why is it we cant enjoy both? some ignorant shit and that real hip hop or whatever man, I dont even like that word, fucking "REAL hip hop" :smh:
OP trying to stun smh

·
Banned
30,583 Posts
Cali ****** is manish and we havin' it (Greedy)
We got FN 57s and we savages (Beasty)
My little ****** be impin', they some P's (Hustlers)
Some of them sell candy, some sell trees (Customers)
Me personally I'm a rapper, and I'm spectacular (Remarkable)
Got a way with my words, my lingo and vernacular, (Marketable)
I'll beat a bitch down, I promise you I ain't playin' (Beat his ass)
Stomp his ass out throw him up in the garbage can (The trash)
In the heart of the trap you might find me slappin' bones (Dominos)
In the thick of the soil, in the middle of a war zone (Eatin' Dominos)
Where the gumbo pots boil and the taskforce raid our homes, (Vamonos)
Heavy surveillance, helicopters and drones (Bitch)

1 - 20 of 254 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.