Kanye to The banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
19,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sooo Funk Flex premiered a generic ass song feat. DJ Khaled, Chris Brown, Rick Ross, Nicki Minaj & Lil Wayne.

It really makes me appreciate the Watch The Throne singles even more.

Also it should make us anticipate the GOOD Album even more because I'm sure it'll have radio friendly hits that AREN'T generic.

·
Registered
19,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
CEB said:
with people like wayne, chris brown and nicki on the song, wut were u expecting? some life changinf music? :joe:
They do have some dope songs though, that's the thing. Not ALL of their music is bad.

·
Premium Member
100,373 Posts
no ones telling you to listen to them tho

·
Registered
25,381 Posts
koedog. said:
They do have some dope songs though, that's the thing. Not ALL of their music is bad.
You would think that since they're all on the same track this time around they'd give it their all, right???  :dno:

·
Registered
6,052 Posts
koedog. said:
Minaj and Brown don't.
Wayne has one song I like, PMW, and I only really like it because of the beat.....and the beat's not even his.
Nah their whole discography is bad.

·
Registered
19,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Corry said:
Minaj and Brown don't.
Wayne has one song I like, PMW, and I only really like it because of the beat.....and the beat's not even his.
Nah their whole discography is bad.
you really can't have a bias like that. I love Kanye, G.O.O.D. Music and non-mainstream music too, but Wayne has a lot of good songs, so does Chris, so does Minaj .. of course not as good as Kanye, but still...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts