Kanye to The banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
19241 - 19260 of 19268 Posts

·
Registered
80,608 Posts
bruh I'm sure Lamar Odom could ball up Haslem right now.

Don't lie to yourself either U know im right :parrot:

·
Registered
80,608 Posts
I'll PayPal each of u Heatfam members a dollar if Haslem score more than 100 points during the whole season 😩😩😩😩

·
Registered
80,608 Posts
out.

·
Registered
62,260 Posts
This was done with ALL three contract. Logic would dictate that you want to keep these superstar guys as long as possible and not give them an "out" after 4 years. We could possibly be the next "Cleveland" in 4 years. Can you imagine if Wade misses his sons in Chicago and decides to finally play for the Bulls in 4 years and takes Bosh with him???? or if Lebron gets star struck and decides to go to the Lakers/Clipers or even New York in 4 years???

These guys are not exactly the most loyal people in the world. Who knows, maybe we will be "burning" some jerseys in 4 years and Cleveland will be laughing their arses off at us with our extra draft picks to boot….

·
Registered
74,640 Posts
Cyhi. said:
I'll PayPal each of u Heatfam members a dollar if Haslem score more than 100 points during the whole season 😩😩😩😩
!!!

·
Registered
6,124 Posts
Nillz said:
who are you though?
on some shit though i fuck with you, respectful heat fan and haven't turned into a bitch ***** throughout this entire lebron situation.

and who i am doesn't matter it's a forum.

19241 - 19260 of 19268 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.