Kanye to The banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I made it, CT (and/or fake CT). Sorry 'bout the tag, I figured you wouldn't be able to see it on an iPod. Besides, people steal stuff you know? My artworks take time (have you ever made hand-made fake stars?!?)

·
Premium Member
25,836 Posts
KGBoston said:
I made it, CT (and/or fake CT). Sorry 'bout the tag, I figured you wouldn't be able to see it on an iPod. Besides, people steal stuff you know? My artworks take time (have you ever made hand-made fake stars?!?)
yeah that cover isn't that complicated to make soo.... :kanyeshrug:

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Oops, I meant to post this comment earlier, @Zobni IT WAS A JOKE!!! Anybody can DL a "stars" brush, so there's no such thing as "hand made stars" the only reason I tagged it is 'cause I've had art stolen before (more complex artwork) and when you make something free for people it stinks when it gets jacked + I didn't think it would show on an iPod.

Honetement I don't have as much time for Photoshop lately, but I had at least 5 different (better) designs in mind, this one kinda fell together.

Anywho, I'll see when I can get you sumn a little better (NO Tag)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.