Kanye to The banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I only have about 5 or 6 pictures of me as a baby and toddler taken from a regular or digital camera. But then again I've never liked taking pictures or selfies much,  so I don't even  have many pictures of myself today outside formal events(prom,  graduation,  sports medals)

This morning,  my aunt sent me a Facebook Timeline of her 6 year old son.  She sent me a Timeline of hundreds pics of her son from the day he was born to recently yesterday at Six Flags. It seems she probably takes pictures of him every single day at least once or twice from her iPhone. I found that pretty scary that now I can see every course of a person's life from their birth life from birth to present.  What worries me is that my kid one day may ask me "daddy why don't you have more pictures of your younger self,  I have hundreds pictures of myself on FB from all of my birthdays and events from my phone."

I'm starting to feel bad for some reason.

·
Registered
22,902 Posts
Yea aint that sht crazyyyy? Cause I swear I dnt have any baby pictures of myself bruh. Have like 5-10 kid pictures. They all look like old crusty brown photographs and sht

·
Registered
7,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
DamianTrillard said:
Pictures are good, videos are better. I wish i took more pictures in 2009-2013, they're the best way to look back at the past and reminisce
The problem is that I can barely remember much of my kiddy photos looking at them without feeling like it's so ancient. My baby pics are so grainy and old.  My cousin looked at his baby pictures and thought it was yesterday to him from the quality of the baby pictures. Phone cameras and videos are improving like crazy.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts