Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
9,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought we should all take a moment to remember that we are in the 99 percent, and that there is literally no possible way for this world to become more financially imbalanced than it already is. No 50 to 50, not even 70 to 30.

99 to 1.

Fuck it doe right?

·
Registered
46,317 Posts
So get off your lazy ass and prove to the world why you deserve more money. Get a degree. Start a business.

·
Registered
9,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Groovy FlexMuzik said:
So get off your lazy ass and prove to the world why you deserve more money. Get a degree. Start a business.
I'm on my way don't you worry. But don't think the way this world works is due to fairness and work effort.
There are snakes in the grass young.

·
Registered
46,317 Posts
Badfish said:
I'm on my way don't you worry. But don't think the way this world works is due to fairness and work effort.
There are snakes in the grass young.
Yeah for sure. Almost everybody has the potential to be successful though.

·
Registered
40,335 Posts
Actually, no. We are not.

I am not.

So go shine my shoes bish.

Hopefully you brought an umbrella to the welfare office because them lines are long and the sun is strong.

While I'm here eating lamb.

You're cutting coupons to feed the family a luxury meal from KFC.

Pleb

·
Registered
5,688 Posts
My dad is a lawyer and my mum is an architect combined they bring home  a lil more than that so where my 1% homies att

·
Banned
18,305 Posts
Badfish said:
Just thought we should all take a moment to remember that we are in the 99 percent, and that there is literally no possible way for this world to become more financially imbalanced than it already is. No 50 to 50, not even 70 to 30.

99 to 1.

Fuck it doe right?
You should know that those ****** in the 1% contribute the most towards social programs right? Roads, infrastructure, welfare, regulatory agencies, parks, etc.

That 1% is paying the most for that shit homie.

If they made less money, your government would come take more money from you....

Fucking liberals.

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Young Medici said:
My dad is a lawyer and my mum is an architect combined they bring home  a lil more than that so where my 1% homies att
sup

Bolo Yeung said:
Let's not occupy wall street again
Most of the bulge brackets moved their operations to midtown :hah:
only ones left downtown is GS, Deutsche, and maybe one other
Citi is also close by on 388 Greenwich

1 - 20 of 93 Posts