Kanye to The banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

WDYWT - 3rdCoast with the GOAT way to post a fit (1908)

797K views 34K replies 932 participants last post by  BELT.🥊 
#1 ·
#282 ·
Justin Credible. said:
No, whatever I wear now I can wear in 2018, when 2018 comes you'll be ashamed of what u are wearing currently lol...fact.

Simplicity is classic and cant be played out, ur trendy ninja BS is done by years end....and then like a chameleon u gonna slither ur way into the next trendy get up like a soulless clown....pathetic.
Its not fair that u take all the good labels "Simplicity" "Clean" "Classic"  You can't just call dibs on that shit lol.
And you're kinda outdated NOW soo.. 2018 i pray for u

#283 ·
Blackid said:
Its not fair that u take all the good labels "Simplicity" "Clean" "Classic"  You can't just call dibs on that shit lol.
And you're kinda outdated NOW soo.. 2018 i pray for u
Im a post a fit tomm, and what im wearing in the pic will be clean now, and will be clean 5 years from now :datass:...never outdated.

Now the next fit that u post, u wont be able to say the same  :(

But i'll digress....u still my ***** tho, a corny *****, but still my ***** nonetheless.

#284 ·
Justin Credible. said:
Im a post a fit tomm, and what im wearing in the pic will be clean now, and will be clean 5 years from now :datass:...never outdated.

Now the next fit that u post, u wont be able to say the same  :(

But i'll digress....u still my ***** tho, a corny *****, but still my ***** nonetheless.
STAHP ***** you dress like Busta Rhymes  Sit the fuck down!

#288 ·
Blackid said:
STAHP ***** you dress like Busta Rhymes  Sit the fuck down!
Nah, he's too baggy for my liking...no swag.

Funny thing is if I took ur last fit pic, and posted it in L&A, and u took my last pic and posted it there, u would be roasted into oblivion and ****** wouldnt even crack jokes on me....and thats a fact  :work:

I posted Mega's pic in the OTF thread and it was all lol's and he was frowned upon lol...u'd be no diff....sad.

#289 ·
Justin Credible. said:
Nah, he's too baggy for my liking...no swag.

Funny thing is if I took ur last fit pic, and posted it in L&A, and u took my last pic and posted it there, u would be roasted into oblivion and ****** wouldnt even crack jokes on me....and thats a fact  :work:

I posted Mega's pic in the OTF thread and it was all lol's and he was frowned upon lol...u'd be no diff....sad.
Naw the funny thing is how you managed to convince everybody you aint in ZARA every  Goddamn weekend trying to fit yo aszz into waxed denim.. :hah: I seee you

#290 ·
Blackid said:
Naw the funny thing is how you managed to convince everybody you aint in ZARA every  Goddamn weekend trying to fit yo aszz into waxed denim.. :hah: I seee you
I never been in Zara in my life, that store doesnt exist to me real talk...and if I wore waxed denim it would be Nudie or NF or sumn for $200, not Zara  :smug:

I own one H&M shirt and I was bored as fuck and decided to go in there, prolly my 4th time my whole life goin in there tbh.

But good to see u deflect cuz U know if I post ur pic in L&A, or any msgboard (the coli, AHH), ur a laughing stock, and a 10 page roast fest would be sure to ensue...sad.

#291 ·
Justin Credible. said:
I never been in Zara in my life, that store doesnt exist to me real talk...and if I wore waxed denim it would be Nudie or NF or sumn for $200, not Zara :smug:

I own one H&M shirt and I was bored as fuck and decided to go in there, prolly my 4th time my whole life goin in there tbh.

But good to see u deflect cuz U know if I post ur pic in L&A, or any msgboard (the coli, AHH), ur a laughing stock, and a 10 page roast fest would be sure to ensue...sad.
Yeayeayea....
U JUS REMEMBER TO POST THAT FIT PIC TMR

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.