Kanye to The banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

WDYWT - 3rdCoast with the GOAT way to post a fit (1908)

797K views 34K replies 932 participants last post by  BELT.🥊 
#1 ·
#261 ·
Justin Credible. said:
Diff is when you're young, more than likely you're very  impressionable and prolly still havent found ur lane and what u like...u ****** are old enough to vote and drink and still making some psuedo homosexual rapper influence your style lmao...sad honestly.

Like I said, if Rocky, Theo, and Kanye wore relaxed fit bell bottoms that dragged on the floor with foamposites, all of u would ditch ur skinnies an do it to...fact.
Not sure who you're referencing when you say "all of you" but I guess I see where you're coming from but also think it's kind of bullshit. So, if I understand correctly, if I was 3 years younger it'd be okay to get my style or inspiration for style from the internet but not when I'm 19 or 20?

Can't fuck with that logic personally but alright.

#262 ·
If that were to happen. People would say, "I hate that new look on Yeezy". Then they would progressively like it. I remember looking at the old celebrity style thread and the Pictures of kanye west thread in the early days and saw how people expressed their disapproval for his style (waxed denim, wide neck shirt with blazer etc...) and now look at the current style.

#264 ·
Pyrex Stirs said:
Not sure who you're referencing when you say "all of you" but I guess I see where you're coming from but also think it's kind of bullshit. So, if I understand correctly, if I was 3 years younger it'd be okay to get my style or inspiration for style from the internet but not when I'm 19 or 20?

Can't fuck with that logic personally but alright.
When u were 15 it was acceptable for u to ring ur neighbors doorbell and then run and lol at him when he comes to the door and no one is there, that was fun rite? Well at 20 if u did that u are a loser and a lame....hope u get the drift.

#266 ·
Justin Credible. said:
When u were 15 it was acceptable for u to ring ur neighbors doorbell and then run and lol at him when he comes to the door and no one is there, that was fun rite? Well at 20 if u did that u are a loser and a lame....hope u get the drift.
That's not even close to being similar :fly:

I know what you're trying to say and everything. I just don't agree that it's different.If you're straight copying fits, either way it's lame. But my opinion is, if people take style influences from different sources it's not that big of a deal.

Agree to disagree I guess lmao.

#268 ·
Cabinet Inspector said:
If that were to happen. People would say, "I hate that new look on Yeezy". Then they would progressively like it. I remember looking at the old celebrity style thread and the Pictures of kanye west thread in the early days and saw how people expressed their disapproval for his style (waxed denim, wide neck shirt with blazer etc...) and now look at the current style.
Yea well that's just it.These people (rocky theo kanye) don't change their styles for jokes, like they're not  pranksters lol trying to see how many people they can get to follow them. So when Kanye brings a new style to certain people you have to assume that he full heartily fucks with the way he looks. And than you have to use your judgement and see if you do to. I think these dudes all have good eyes style tbh, so I'll always atleast hear em out on risky fashion choices, personally.

#270 ·
Pyrex Stirs said:
That's not even close to being similar :fly:

I know what you're trying to say and everything. I just don't agree that it's different.If you're straight copying fits, either way it's lame. But my opinion is, if people take style influences from different sources it's not that big of a deal.

Agree to disagree I guess lmao.
Pyrex, are u stupid or dumb? There is now way u can compare a grown man to a 14 year old in any instance, period.

Murder is a cruel thing, very cruel, and im inclined to believe that  a 14 year old knows this just as much as a 20 year old does....wanna know the diff? One is getting tried as an adult and going away for life lol, the other will be home by 21...now IDK how much more I can break it down to you but just stop comparing men to boys, the child will always get a pass and a slap on the wrist.

#272 ·
Blackid said:
Yea well that's just it.These people (rocky theo kanye) don't change their styles for jokes, like they're not  pranksters lol trying to see how many people they can get to follow them. So when Kanye brings a new style to certain people you have to assume that he full heartily fucks with the way he looks. And than you have to use your judgement and see if you do to. I think these dudes all have good eyes style tbh, so I'll always atleast hear em out on risky fashion choices, personally.
I think A$AP is a poison to the youth fashion wise lol but I agree with you.

#276 ·
Blackid said:
That on top of Kirby dresses the way JC thinks a "grown man" should.
So it'd be like a bunch of 20's year old ringing the doorbell and the one 14 yr old in the group saying
Yo this shit is lame.
Nah a grown man should dress like maybe Geo or someone like that...but Kirby dresses older than a lot of u ******...if anything he should be dressed in pajamas like a ninja but that isnt the case lol...its u 21 year olds...sad.

#277 ·
Justin Credible. said:
Nah a grown man should dress like maybe Geo or someone like that...but Kirby dresses older than a lot of u ******...if anything he should be dressed in pajamas like a ninja but that isnt the case lol...its u 21 year olds...sad.
You'll thank me in 40 years when you realized I helped pioneer the new age of fashion while you just stood there in a denim vest. Reel niga wsup

#279 ·
Blackid said:
You'll thank me in 40 years when you realized I helped pioneer the new age of fashion while you just stood there in a denim vest. Reel niga wsup
No, whatever I wear now I can wear in 2018, when 2018 comes you'll be ashamed of what u are wearing currently lol...fact.

Simplicity is classic and cant be played out, ur trendy ninja BS is done by years end....and then like a chameleon u gonna slither ur way into the next trendy get up like a soulless clown....pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.