Kanye to The banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

WDYWT - 3rdCoast with the GOAT way to post a fit (1908)

797K views 34K replies 932 participants last post by  BELT.🥊 
#1 ·
#256 ·
Justin Credible. said:
U sound jealous yo, get that hate out ur blood and step ur game up before my son Kirby take ur spot as best dressed under 18  :work:
:notsureif:

I'm curious about something. You and a lot of the NYC dudes on here convey this message of "without the internet or rappers you cacs and lames wouldn't know anything about style. you are all swaggerless."

But, and this is no offense to Kirby or any other younger kid, no 14 year old would know SHIT about Margiela (or a collab) or anything similar without the internet. I guarantee without the internet a 14 year old would not seek out chambray button ups, Timberlands (for style purposes), Margiela hi-tops, etc. So I guess I'm wondering what's the difference?

inb4dweebs
inb4youdgetrobbed

Serious question

#257 ·
Pyrex Stirs said:

I'm curious about something. You and a lot of the NYC dudes on here convey this message of "without the internet or rappers you cacs and lames wouldn't know anything about style. you are all swaggerless."

But, and this is no offense to Kirby or any other younger kid, no 14 year old would know SHIT about Margiela (or a collab) or anything similar without the internet. I guarantee without the internet a 14 year old would not seek out chambray button ups, Timberlands (for style purposes), Margiela hi-tops, etc. So I guess I'm wondering what's the difference?

inb4dweebs
inb4youdgetrobbed

Serious question
just let it go.. smh

#260 ·
Pyrex Stirs said:

inb4dweebs
inb4youdgetrobbed

Serious question
Diff is when you're young, more than likely you're very  impressionable and prolly still havent found ur lane and what u like...u ****** are old enough to vote and drink and still making some psuedo homosexual rapper influence your style lmao...sad honestly.

Like I said, if Rocky, Theo, and Kanye wore relaxed fit bell bottoms that dragged on the floor with foamposites, all of u would ditch ur skinnies and do it to...fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.