Kanye to The banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Banned
5,900 Posts
DarkTwistedReality said:

the other night
Shorty is fine from what I can see. She probably didn't need the stockings but yeah she's looking right. I'm guessing she looks good in the face department since you look like a young cac that has good taste in women.

Like the fit too

Edit: and from what I see she's mixed

· Banned
5,900 Posts
Bala said:
I break it down as:
Button up
Baige chinos/denim (whatever arrow was wearing)
And Yeezys.

Minus the Yeezys those are everyday clothes :kanyeshrug: I personally wouldn't call that carbon copy.

Now when I see users post t shirt, waxed, bred 1s... That's carbon copy IMO since he made waxed popular and a huge wave of people copping bred 1s

I feel where you're coming from. Sorry 4 the long comment

· Banned
5,900 Posts
If that were to happen. People would say, "I hate that new look on Yeezy". Then they would progressively like it. I remember looking at the old celebrity style thread and the Pictures of kanye west thread in the early days and saw how people expressed their disapproval for his style (waxed denim, wide neck shirt with blazer etc...) and now look at the current style.

· Banned
5,900 Posts
Blackid said:
Yea well that's just it.These people (rocky theo kanye) don't change their styles for jokes, like they're not  pranksters lol trying to see how many people they can get to follow them. So when Kanye brings a new style to certain people you have to assume that he full heartily fucks with the way he looks. And than you have to use your judgement and see if you do to. I think these dudes all have good eyes style tbh, so I'll always atleast hear em out on risky fashion choices, personally.
I think A$AP is a poison to the youth fashion wise lol but I agree with you.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.