Kanye to The banner
41 - 60 of 74 Posts

·
Read Only
103,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Drake Fan said:
nice standard internet response

comes in use when you have nothing good to say, but you just have to say something so you dont like you got served

dont bother replying to this post either, nothing you say can counter it

i love owning people  <3
You're a bitch.

·
Registered
8,615 Posts
Kay-Z said:
Idc fuck wayne
Aren't you that guy who kept claiming Wayne had ghostwriters and then i ethered you with an interview where Willie Da Kidd says he didn't write for Wayne, but you kept on saying he did? Haha GTFO. People were really laughing at you little rat.

Seems like you're so mad at Wayne? Hahah

·
Banned
13,015 Posts
PlayinWithFire said:
Aren't you that guy who kept claiming Wayne had ghostwriters and then i ethered you with an interview where Willie Da Kidd says he didn't write for Wayne, but you kept on saying he did? Haha GTFO. People were really laughing at you little rat.

Seems like you're so mad at Wayne? Hahah
No I'm not lol

I make fun of Wayne for his horrible lyricism why would I say he had ghostwriters

Lmao u fail son

·
Registered
8,615 Posts
Kay-Z said:
No I'm not lol

I make fun of Wayne for his horrible lyricism why would I say he had ghostwriters

Lmao u fail son
You sure it wasn't you? That dude had a avatar exactly like that. Well the conversation was fun as fuck, and he really got humiliated. :D

·
Banned
13,015 Posts
PlayinWithFire said:
You sure it wasn't you? That dude had a avatar exactly like that. Well the conversation was fun as fuck, and he really got humiliated. :D
Yeah bro I don't remember that at all. Because Waynes lyrics are so shitty he can't possibly have a ghostwriter

·
Registered
8,615 Posts
Kay-Z said:
Yeah bro I don't remember that at all. Because Waynes lyrics are so shitty he can't possibly have a ghostwriter
:cmon:

Kanye & Wayne is on the same level lyrically, so stfu lol. Except that Wayne got a better flow than Kanye.

·
Banned
13,015 Posts
PlayinWithFire said:
:cmon:

Kanye & Wayne is on the same level lyrically, so stfu lol. Except that Wayne got a better flow than Kanye.
When was Kanye even brought up? Nah I think Kanyes an average lyricist, but I think Lil Wayne is one of the worst relevant today.

·
Registered
8,615 Posts
Kay-Z said:
When was Kanye even brought up? Nah I think Kanyes an average lyricist, but I think Lil Wayne is one of the worst relevant today.
Still Wayne back in his prime > Kanye lyrically

You can't really say Wayne got the worst lyrics man. Kanye got some bad lyrics too and some wack ass features like Wayne.

But i had this discussion on here so many times, so let's just stop it here. But think about it.

·
Banned
13,015 Posts
PlayinWithFire said:
Still Wayne back in his prime > Kanye lyrically

You can't really say Wayne got the worst lyrics man. Kanye got some bad lyrics too and some wack ass features like Wayne.

But i had this discussion on here so many times, so let's just stop it here. But think about it.
Wayne from 09-11 is the worst lyricist in the game

I've had this argument too many times

·
Registered
8,615 Posts
Kay-Z said:
Wayne from 09-11 is the worst lyricist in the game

I've had this argument too many times
Wayne 2005-2008 > your favourite rapper.

Stop being ignorant. You're hating. Not cool.

41 - 60 of 74 Posts