Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
47,303 Posts
WeezyF said:

Probably explains this
haha yeah, Wayne already has a skate ramp on top of his house as well I think (what Bam said)

crackadon said:
really?

that shit's gonna take years tbh.

Pharrell and Curren$y never commmited to it.

Yelawolf can fucking skate tho

his tricks at the end of this clip are really dope (53 seconds in)
http://skateboard.tv/video/6580/a-glimpse-of-josh-kalis-da-play-ground

yeah, Yelawolf is a good skater, he had a choice to choose that as his profession and rapping and he chose rapping.

·
Premium Member
19,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Albert said:
yeah, Yelawolf is a good skater, he had a choice to choose that as his profession and rapping and he chose rapping.
Yelawolf is good, but no where near good enough to even have an amateur sponsorship.

skating has really progressed. you need to be really, really, really fucking good to turn pro nowadays.

·
Registered
401 Posts
crackadon said:
Yelawolf is good, but no where near good enough to even have an amateur sponsorship.

skating has really progressed. you need to be really, really, really fucking good to turn pro nowadays.
Yelawolf isn't that bad though. He's not going to be doing a battle commander on the berrics but he's definitely better than every rapper that talks about skating.

Especially the musical part of Odd Future. The skating portion is probably really good though.

·
Registered
47,303 Posts
crackadon said:

true, I wanted to skate but I didn't have enough willpower to dedicate myself to it. set foot on a skateboard and busted my ass, after that I gave up lol

·
Premium Member
19,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Daddy Fat Sax said:
Yelawolf isn't that bad though. He's not going to be doing a battle commander on the berrics but he's definitely better than every rapper that talks about skating.

Especially the musical part of Odd Future. The skating portion is probably really good though.
oh, don't get me wrong cuz i never said he was bad. Yelawolf is pretty fucking good and has a dope style, it's just that the level to get sponsored at today is way harder than it was 5 years ago. he's for sure the best rapper/skater out there, no doubt.

Albert said:
true, I wanted to skate but I didn't have enough willpower to dedicate myself to it. set foot on a skateboard and busted my ass, after that I gave up lol
that's usually the 'test'. you get on it, try it out and bust your ass. the one's that become skateboarders keep going and everyone else just usually quits after their first stumble.

the concrete does hurt, mah dude. haha

·
Registered
26,385 Posts
RaDar said:
weezy with his lil kneepads and elbowpads.

you know what they say guiz, safety first  :oblivious:
First thing I though but he does do shows and shit so I'll give him a pass. I skate, and it ain't no joke.

1 - 20 of 90 Posts