1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
DAVIDRKING said:
its real dope, you need to post more again :fly:

:allears:
I just don't feel inspired to write poetry too often, but you're right, I could be more active here. I'm for sure gonna try to give more feedback.

And dude, just gotta thank you, I think I speak for the whole writing section when I say that we really appreciate you giving feedback. You're one of the only non-selfish ones on here who doesn't just post your own stuff, you reply to others too. So thanks man :datass:

E

·
0 Posts
CrispyHippie said:
I just don't feel inspired to write poetry too often, but you're right, I could be more active here. I'm for sure gonna try to give more feedback.

And dude, just gotta thank you, I think I speak for the whole writing section when I say that we really appreciate you giving feedback. You're one of the only non-selfish ones on here who doesn't just post your own stuff, you reply to others too. So thanks man :datass:
awesome, always try to find inspiration and when you do, write and post it! :awesome:

thanks man, I always try read everybody's work and if anything ill try give my best opinion. the section has been more active though so am glad to see that.
hope you keep posting though, as well for others.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts