Kanye to The banner

Watch the Throne Ultimate Giveaway ($750 Value)-8PM ET (TONIGHT)

36K views 87 replies 35 participants last post by  Vietbrah 🙏 
#1 ·
Whats up Everybody, I got a music facebook page where I give away a lot of free gifts and on Sunday we have a Giveaway planned for the "Watch the Throne" album and tour...I realized that there are a lot of young fans on here, and unfortunately there are some who cant afford the tickets to attend the show so I am planning on giving away a $500 Gift Card from ticketmaster for a lucky winner who participates in the contest. The winner will receive a $500 Gift card in order to purchase concert tickets for the show, as well as the full music catalogs from both Kanye and Jay as well as a copy of the new album. My music page on facebook will turn into a website really soon that I hope to have launched by September, so I am doing giveaways to help promote it. I hope that if any of you are interested that you will come and participate, it is free and open to all fans worldwide of all ages, but this particular contest is only for fans in North America. The giveaway will start on Sunday around 6 or 7pm, we will make an official announcement on our page tonight around 9pm ET. Here is the link:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/JAM-of-the-Day/122962084411238

UPDATE: WTT Giveaway Update: Okay after a discussion with a few people I decided to make the 2nd and 3rd Place Prizes also TicketMaster Giftcards..2nd Place will receive a $150 card, and 3rd place will receive a $100 gift card instead of the Jay and Kanye Cds. Dont forget the contest starts tomorrow at 8pm ET.

Official Announcement:

Finally the JOTD Giveaways are back and bigger then ever. With the construction of our new website underway we have some huge events and fun planned for our fans who have been supporting us this past year. We start off the events with something that we hope that our fans will enjoy and appreciate as a token of our appreciation. For those who do not know, the Hip Hop Mega Superstars Jay-Z and Kanye West have come together to record a major production album by the name of "Watch The Throne" which will be released to stores on August 8th. Also, they recently announced the Watch the Throne tour which will hit cities Nationwide starting this fall. JOTD will be awarding one lucky fan a $500 Gift Card from Ticketmaster to assist them in purchasing a ticket to this once in a lifetime event, as well as awarding them the full music catalogs of both Jay-Z and Kanye West, as well as the new collaborative album "Watch the Throne." We chose to giveaway a Gift Card because buying tickets for a third party is very difficult through Ticketmaster, so the winner can purchase the tickets on their own without a lot of hassle.

Contest Rules:

This particular Event is only open to fans in North America, because that is where the WTT tour will take place, but not to worry International fans, we will have more giveaways in store for you coming soon. As in previous giveaways we will post a number of trivia questions for the fans to answer on our page, the first five people to answer all of the questions correctly and email the answers to jamsoftheday@gmail.com will become our five finalists. Those five finalists will pick a song of their choice for us to post on our walls, and whomever gets the most likes by the end of the week will be the winner.

Runners Up:

We will have two runners up who will both receive the Watch the Throne album, our second runner up will also receive a copy of Kanye's Glow in the Dark book that was released in 2009.

The Giveaway will start at 8pm Eastern Time on Sunday August 7, 2011, so be ready to answer questions about the two biggest Hip Hop stars in the world. Good Luck!

Upcoming Giveaways: Ipad-2, Beats by Dre. Headphones (TBA)

jamsoftheday@gmail.com

Upcoming Website Url: http://www.hiskooldaze.com (Still Under Construction)

See less See more
#18 ·
I'm geared and ready...are the questions going to be specifically about Kany
princec5 said:
Whats up Everybody, I got a music facebook page where I give away a lot of free gifts and on Sunday we have a Giveaway planned for the "Watch the Throne" album and tour...I realized that there are a lot of young fans on here, and unfortunately there are some who cant afford the tickets to attend the show so I am planning on giving away a $500 Gift Card from ticketmaster for a lucky winner who participates in the contest. The winner will receive a $500 Gift card in order to purchase concert tickets for the show, as well as the full music catalogs from both Kanye and Jay as well as a copy of the new album. My music page on facebook will turn into a website really soon that I hope to have launched by September, so I am doing giveaways to help promote it. I hope that if any of you are interested that you will come and participate, it is free and open to all fans worldwide of all ages, but this particular contest is only for fans in North America. The giveaway will start on Sunday around 6 or 7pm, we will make an official announcement on our page tonight around 9pm ET. Here is the link:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/JAM-of-the-Day/122962084411238

Upcoming Website Url: http://www.hiskooldaze.com (Still Under Construction)
I'm geared and ready...are the questions going to be specifically about Kanye & Jay or what?

#19 ·
SkinnyMotherFucker said:
I'm geared and ready...are the questions going to be specifically about KanyI'm geared and ready...are the questions going to be specifically about Kanye & Jay or what?
Yea everytime we have a giveaway its geared towards the prize

#26 ·
Official Announcement :

Finally the JOTD Giveaways are back and bigger then ever. With the construction of our new website underway we have some huge events and fun planned for our fans who have been supporting us this past year. We start off the events with something that we hope that our fans will enjoy and appreciate as a token of our appreciation.  For those who do not know, the Hip Hop Mega Superstars Jay-Z and Kanye West have come together to record a major production album by the name of “Watch The Throne” which will be released to stores on August 8th. Also, they recently announced the Watch the Throne tour which will hit cities Nationwide starting this fall. JOTD will be awarding one lucky fan a $500 Gift Card from Ticketmaster to assist them in purchasing a ticket to this once in a lifetime event, as well as awarding them the full music catalogs of both Jay-Z and Kanye West, as well as the new collaborative album “Watch the Throne.” We chose to giveaway a Gift Card because buying tickets for a third party is very difficult through Ticketmaster, so the winner can purchase the tickets on their own without a lot of hassle.

Contest Rules:

This particular Event is only open to fans in North America, because that is where the WTT tour will take place, but not to worry International fans, we will have more giveaways in store for you coming soon. As in previous giveaways we will post a number of trivia questions for the fans to answer on our page, the first five people to answer all of the questions correctly and email the answers to jamsoftheday@gmail.com will become our five finalists. Those five finalists will pick a song of their choice for us to post on our walls, and whomever gets the most likes by the end of the week will be the winner.

Runners Up:

We will have two runners up who will both receive the Watch the Throne album, our second runner up will also receive a copy of Kanye’s Glow in the Dark book that was released in 2009.

The Giveaway will start at 8pm Eastern Time on Sunday August 7, 2011, so be ready to answer questions about the two biggest Hip Hop stars in the world. Good Luck!

Upcoming Giveaways: Ipad-2, Beats by Dre. Headphones (TBA)

jamsoftheday@gmail.com

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.