Kanye to The banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up Everybody, I got a music facebook page where I give away a lot of free gifts and on Sunday we have a Giveaway planned for the "Watch the Throne" album and tour...I realized that there are a lot of young fans on here, and unfortunately there are some who cant afford the tickets to attend the show so I am planning on giving away a $500 Gift Card from ticketmaster for a lucky winner who participates in the contest. The winner will receive a $500 Gift card in order to purchase concert tickets for the show, as well as the full music catalogs from both Kanye and Jay as well as a copy of the new album. My music page on facebook will turn into a website really soon that I hope to have launched by September, so I am doing giveaways to help promote it. I hope that if any of you are interested that you will come and participate, it is free and open to all fans worldwide of all ages, but this particular contest is only for fans in North America. The giveaway will start on Sunday around 6 or 7pm, we will make an official announcement on our page tonight around 9pm ET. Here is the link:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/JAM-of-the-Day/122962084411238

Upcoming Website Url: http://www.hiskooldaze.com (Still Under Construction)

·
Premium Member
4,030 Posts
princec5 said:
I want to give away two tickets on my music fb page next week but the catch is in order to get VIP seats you have to be a credit card holder. SO I want to have a contest on my page and whoever wins will receive the funds from me to purchase the VIP seats to the WTT show. Anyone interested who has their own credit card?
ehhh I own one, but can't you just use PayPal that way it's more secure?

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Harry Potter said:
ehhh I own one, but can't you just use PayPal that way it's more secure?
well I can send money to paypal...but in order to buy the tickets u need a credit card i believe

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Harry Potter said:
ah okay. When will the contest be held?
Probably on Sunday or Monday

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Just2Fly said:
werent u going to give away a pair of yeezys too?? and never did
they havent came out yet lol..i was gonna give those out on the site instead of the page
xXdreamvilleXx said:
like my mom says..no one ever gives anything for free.
u can check the page and it has pix of all the giveaway winners..they didnt pay anything

1 - 15 of 15 Posts