Kanye to The banner
21 - 40 of 146 Posts
I Wonder said:
would've been easy to make a fake. Hope it's real though, means we getting a leak soon.
Explain this.

I see everyone proclaiming it's fake.

But how easy is it to make a fake like that? to have access to a press machine? to have that press machine press into gold colored tin foil? that intricate design?

Explain to me.

Someone.

Discussion starter · #27 ·
JGOTit18 said:
Explain this.

But how easy is it to make a fake like that? to have access to a press machine? to have that press machine press into gold colored tin foil? that intricate design?

Explain to me.

Someone.
that's what im saying! people don't know shit man.

JGOTit18 said:
Explain this.

Explain to me.

Someone.
yeah, I mean if you had the machinery and know-how it would've been hell easy to make it. I mean, the cover we all have is like 3000000000000 x 3000000000000 therefore it would come out really clear and all.

I Wonder said:
yeah, I mean if you had the machinery and know-how it would've been hell easy to make it. I mean, the cover we all have is like 3000000000000 x 3000000000000 therefore it would come out really clear and all.
Looks pretty professional to me. and well done, too.

I think the flash is fucking up the details a bit.

But it looks real.

21 - 40 of 146 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.