Kanye to The banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why are people talking about these extremely high prices? on the Izod Center website it says this for prices:

$250.00, $175.00, $106.00, $86.00, $51.50 ADA: $86.00, $51.50

I would guess that $250 is floor and $175 is sectional but in the 100's really close on the side. then $106 would be front 200's or 100's across from the stage. $86 back of 200s and $51.50 across from stage back of 200s

Also how does this presale work? do we go to livenation at 10 AM thursday? or ticketmaster? and do you need an account or special credit card or anything for the site we have to use?

Whoever helps i appreciate this so much im so excited for this concert mustttt get tickets

·
Banned
3,507 Posts
You don' t need the CitiCard. Pre-sale passwords will go up at 6PM later today.

Buy pre-sale Thursday @ 10AM on the LiveNation/Ticketmaster site in your area using the password.

·
Premium Member
3,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
danielaguilarr said:
You don' t need the CitiCard. Pre-sale passwords will go up at 6PM later today.

Buy pre-sale Thursday @ 10AM on the LiveNation/Ticketmaster site in your area using the password.
THANK YOU! does it matter between Ticketmaster or LiveNation? being that the password is a LiveNation password does that mean i can only use LiveNation? and if so do i need to make an account with LiveNation?

·
Banned
3,507 Posts
Hot Ass Trax said:
THANK YOU! does it matter between Ticketmaster or LiveNation? being that the password is a LiveNation password does that mean i can only use LiveNation? and if so do i need to make an account with LiveNation?
They're both partners so it would apply to both sites. It would help to have an account so you avoid anything that might ask you to log in or register while purchasing the tickets.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts