Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
2,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well here they are. I wanted to scan them together but my scanner is to fucking small...but anyway they are done. I got a video with me drawing them but its not done yet.

·
Banned
2,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
runawaykwest said:
Kanye is Godly. Jay's eyes still.... err..

ANYWAY, dope as fuck, good job dude.
Thanks dude! Yeah I noticed jay's eyes were off a little but its not huge mistake.

·
Banned
2,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Jbaird09 said:
seriously awesome job! jays eyes are like staring through my soul. good stuff man :datass:
Thanks alot!

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
really nice. imagine what an artist like you could do if you did original shit? no disrespect, but i'd love to see some of your other stuff, not working from photos

·
Registered
171 Posts
Mid-Knight696 said:
Well here they are. I wanted to scan them together but my scanner is to fucking small...but anyway they are done. I got a video with me drawing them but its not done yet.
I digg yo...Jay's left eye is alil far up but Imma start a new topic of my shxt...1st pic will be just for you hollup

·
Banned
2,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
John Wayne said:
really nice. imagine what an artist like you could do if you did original shit? no disrespect, but i'd love to see some of your other stuff, not working from photos
I do original stuff man but It gets NO attention whatsoever, then I get discouraged. So this year Im puttin my original stuff on hold and Im doing fan art just to put myself out there.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts