Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Just graduated last Friday so this was gift to myself. haha

...didn't see too many "unboxing" videos on here or youtube so decided to make one myself lol

Definately took me a minute to actually find one ...apparently people stopped selling cd's SMH

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
xdc2b18c1x said:
i still havent opened mine.
One for the crib. One for the whip. One in the plastic, cause it's a classic? ha.

Shobhz said:
Nice. Just got mine today. Topspin pre-order stays losing
Sweet! ...I kept hearing that they weren't suppose to ship till the 23rd. But HMV had them the whole time! lol

YeezyDude said:
No probs. Will you be doing an album review too?
Don't know. Contemplating it lol I forgot to mention Frank Ocean in the video. I was so ecstatic he made two cuts! I should of screamed OFWGKTA haha

Spaceship. said:
Epic ass video! Wish every unboxing was like this.
Thank you good sir, I try lol ...I thank the iPhone tbh ha

Masterace said:
Every review video should show them going to the store and buying it lol.. great review video bro.
ha! they should eh? ...appreciate the love homie.

·
Registered
Kanye West/MBDTF
75,270 Posts
RonJulio said:
One for the crib. One for the whip. One in the plastic, cause it's a classic? ha.

Sweet! ...I kept hearing that they weren't suppose to ship till the 23rd. But HMV had them the whole time! lol

Don't know. Contemplating it lol I forgot to mention Frank Ocean in the video. I was so ecstatic he made two cuts! I should of screamed OFWGKTA haha

Thank you good sir, I try lol ...I thank the iPhone tbh ha
ha! they should eh? ...appreciate the love homie.
I'd love a video review. But I understand.

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Todders said:
I still don't fucking have this!!! i need to get it 2m.
Ahhhh I felt your pain. I had finals in college and had no time for leisure, like buying the deluxe lol ...I just wanted to be at least near the first week sales when I bought it. Sentimental value, that I helped haha

EddieHaskell said:
Dope ass video holmes.
Thanks dude, took a bit of patience actually finding it but it paid off lol

YeezyDude said:
I'd love a video review. But I understand.
I'd love to do one! I just don't know if my "review" would do it justice nah mean? haha

I'm afraid I'll be too bias lmaoo ...but I could play devil's advocate ...if I have time to do it, who knows. I mean this album is a brand new baby! ...lots of time to savour and digest to enjoy it for what it is.

·
Registered
Kanye West/MBDTF
75,270 Posts
RonJulio said:
Ahhhh I felt your pain. I had finals in college and had no time for leisure, like buying the deluxe lol ...I just wanted to be at least near the first week sales when I bought it. Sentimental value, that I helped haha

Thanks dude, took a bit of patience actually finding it but it paid off lol

I'd love to do one! I just don't know if my "review" would do it justice nah mean? haha

I'm afraid I'll be too bias lmaoo ...but I could play devil's advocate ...if I have time to do it, who knows. I mean this album is a brand new baby! ...lots of time to savour and digest to enjoy it for what it is.
Lol it's okay. I know that you'd give it a fair review.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts