Kanye to The banner

Wasn't WTT kind of wack?

1805 Views 107 Replies 57 Participants Last post by  Ky
G
I mean think about it, it's kanye and Jay. Now that i look back, that shit wasn't as hot as they could of made it. I mean really?

Dude, fuckin A star is born>>every song there

and I wonder>>Every song on WTT

like im surprised that shit wasn't jaw dropping. It was good, but not the best they could of done in my opinion

:seanshrug:
41 - 60 of 108 Posts
kanye produced ASIB
CudderALLLNight said:
Kanye wasnt in ASIB and I wonder is fucking amazing
G
I meant rapping wise
CEB said:
kanye produced ASIB
G
0/10
CEB said:
aren't OP's threads kind of wack?

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah
G
original move. props
CEB said:
haha thabks bro :h5:

but for real, WTT is amazing the way it is. they wernt out to make a classic album. thatw asent wut they were trying to accomplish. they were just trying to show (often in bragging/joking around) that they were the best and they know it
CudderALLLNight said:
original move. props
G
lol dude i know WTT was good. but i just meant it could of been better considering theyre the best
CEB said:
haha thabks bro :h5:

but for real, WTT is amazing the way it is. they wernt out to make a classic album. thatw asent wut they were trying to accomplish. they were just trying to show (often in bragging/joking around) that they were the best and they know it
The tour was dope.

I expected MBDTF-on-crack from WTT. From the biggest Hip-Hop artists, I wanted more songs like "No Church in the Wild," "New Day (with a better sample),"Why I Love You," etc.

Dunno, I just picture both Jay and Ye as these depressed tyrants. The latter moreso but there's more pains and introspective shit that could've talked about to flesh out the theme. "Watch the Throne"? What's so special about it?
The album was dope, but I think Kanye's solo albums is much much better
it was dope as fuck. production wise: everything on WTT >> anything off Graduation
of course it's a good album, but they could've done better.

for what it is it's dope though. there's no jaw-dropping/awe-inspiring aspects on it though.

Jay brought a lot more to the table than Kanye did, but Kanye's Solos >>
lolno
CudderALLLNight said:
Dude, fuckin A star is born>>every song there
G
lol yeah your right. Well coles verse>>>
Living So Australian said:
Bruh like half the album was introspective
hipster + pyro said:
The tour was dope.

I expected MBDTF-on-crack from WTT. From the biggest Hip-Hop artists, I wanted more songs like "No Church in the Wild," "New Day (with a better sample),"Why I Love You," etc.

Dunno, I just picture both Jay and Ye as these depressed tyrants. The latter moreso but there's more pains and introspective shit that could've talked about to flesh out the theme. "Watch the Throne"? What's so special about it?
NNo church alone > Bp3
CudderALLLNight said:
lol yeah your right. Well coles verse>>>
G
Damn! Sounds like a hella good deal.
Evel Kanyevel said:
I got standing tickets for the O2 and they aren't too expensive!
Evel Kanyevel said:
It's more of a "fun" album tbh, the tour was fire
At the very least it produced an amazing tour. The album itself was alright. Barely listened to it since the first week of release.
41 - 60 of 108 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.