Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I mean think about it, it's kanye and Jay. Now that i look back, that shit wasn't as hot as they could of made it. I mean really?

Dude, fuckin A star is born>>every song there

and I wonder>>Every song on WTT

like im surprised that shit wasn't jaw dropping. It was good, but not the best they could of done in my opinion

:seanshrug:

·
Registered
13,082 Posts
Just cause they didn't drop a 'Classic' like some wanted doesnt make this a wack album. It was the best Album to drop last year quality wise. But Jay and Kanye are too amazing for their own good it seems. Luxary rap as Ye called it, yall dudes can bump dusty ass section 80 all day. Leave the High Quality albums to the greats.

·
Registered
2,865 Posts
Malli comme said:
Just cause they didn't drop a 'Classic' like some wanted doesnt make this a wack album. It was the best Album to drop last year quality wise. But Jay and Kanye are too amazing for their own good it seems. Luxary rap as Ye called it, yall dudes can bump dusty ass section 80 all day. Leave the High Quality albums to the greats.

·
Banned
13,824 Posts
It was eh. I'm surprised ****** in Paris even blew up the way it did. I remember the immense feelings of disappointment after hearing it the night it dropped on iTunes.

·
Banned
13,824 Posts
Evel Kanyevel said:
It's more of a "fun" album tbh, the tour is gonna be fire
That is actually much more redeeming than the album. The album was whatever, but the tour was an EVENT in the states. I paid $250 for tickets that weren't even all that to see these dudes in NYC. Though to be honest, the songs I was most hyped for were the Kanye-only songs.

1 - 20 of 108 Posts