Kanye to The banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Guess He Seen All The Gossip Sites Hating Sayng He Was Wearing A Blouse..Damn Ye Dont Kill'em!  :bye:

·
Banned
3,383 Posts
Jack25 said:
Cudi always looks like he's tryin too hard to be epic for someone who's like 5"7.  Plus the whole shirtless with a leather jacket look aint exactly poppin in my opinion.  :iunno:

But to each his own.

·
Banned
35,368 Posts
MoBe1Kanobi said:
Cudi always looks like he's tryin too hard to be epic for someone who's like 5"7.  Plus the whole shirtless with a leather jacket look aint exactly poppin in my opinion.  :iunno:

But to each his own.
I was rocking that look last night

·
Registered
682 Posts
TheLostBoy said:
It's from the new CRS song "Don't Stop"
ah i figured it was. i only listened till after Ye's verse tho an changed the track, didnt feel the song at all, so i didnt really pay attention to the lyrics. ehhh

·
Registered
8,135 Posts
Jack25 said:
Maybe his talking about K-Live vs Kanye To The lol
I know you didn't mean that for real, but I guess it was from his hating-period on twitter, when people actually wanted him dead for the Taylor-incident. Some people just shouldn't be allowed to be on the internet...

·
Registered
27,279 Posts
Jack25 said:
I see where your coming from, but he looks cool as fuck imo  :sarc:
I think your avy is epic tbh, he looks like he's about to turn into a werewolf tho

·
Registered
682 Posts
Shayjr said:
bahah, didnt pay attention to the lyrics in the song cuz i didnt really care for it. also coulda been a tweet or a quote soooo. . . . . yah

·
Registered
2,346 Posts
Could u explain how high is your zone?
Goat song

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.