Kanye to The banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
28,269 Posts
Idk really it just happened :awesome:

Ironically I think way back in the day the Warriors as (Philadelphia?) beat the Baltimore Bullets twice for the title

·
Registered
6,414 Posts
Homeboy said:
used to be a laker fan. hopped off that bigtime, and hopped into the warriors around 2001. diehard ever since
best decision you've ever made.

i was born into it.  During the shitty days with Gary St. Jean

it just felt great to be a die hard Warriors fan, watch them be so shitty all the years and know you're a true fan and then have that magical playoff run against the Mavs.

·
Registered
17,348 Posts
JETS. said:
best decision you've ever made.

i was born into it.  During the shitty days with Gary St. Jean

it just felt great to be a die hard Warriors fan, watch them be so shitty all the years and know you're a true fan and then have that magical playoff run against the Mavs.
lol yeah man. to go through thosee bob sura, cliff robinson, dunleavy days. only to have that all pay off. i went to game 6. best day of my life

·
Registered
13,474 Posts
It started when I was reallitle and didn't even know nothing about basketball. I used to play  NBA Jam on N64 as Warriors because the theme, then I started to win all the time with them. They were my favorite team on the game. Then my favorite player Baron Davis came to Oakland, I wanted them to gofar. After the series against the Mavs, Warriors were my undisputed favorite team.

Weak story but people sometimes are just drawn to certain things for no good reason, why not GSW.

·
Registered
12,941 Posts
Homeboy said:
used to be a laker fan. hopped off that bigtime, and hopped into the warriors around 2001. diehard ever since
How heavily are the Lakers followed in the Bay? LA fans seem to take up a good chunk of Oracle whenever they play up there (at least it looks that way on TV)

·
Registered
48,264 Posts
westside said:
How heavily are the Lakers followed in the Bay? LA fans seem to take up a good chunk of Oracle whenever they play up there (at least it looks that way on TV)
yeh its pretty annoying, even in sacramento...

i mean what can u say..its kobe and the lakers

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.