Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Premium Member
30,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay so as you know the Odd Future SXN is pretty dead now. I feel it has gotten a bit worse since the SXN got moved into other. I want to do something to help revive or help you know bring the community back up in a way. The thing is I don't really know which way to go about that where everyone would be cool or supportive of said idea.

If you have any ideas please post them in here.

·
Premium Member
30,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
SFLA said:
Do a community section radio / Dubtrack session
See I could do a community section radio and have that run 24/7 but I would need everyone to come together and send me tracks to set it up. I would need over 100+ tracks to keep it running daily unless I just do maybe a Mixify stream every Friday or something.

A dubtrack session I feel would die very quick due to how small the OF SXN Community is now, plus there's always some inconvenience people run into when it comes to that.

·
Registered
10,512 Posts
ban 75% of the sxn
have a sticky that informs users the difference between creative showcase & of sxn.
mod up bobby quick
mod up anybody actually

·
Premium Member
30,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Rosslemania said:
ban 75% of the sxn
have a sticky that informs users the difference between creative showcase & of sxn.
mod up bobby quick
mod up anybody actually
- Nah
- Yeah, I can agree with that. I made the OF SXN Projects thread to negate that all into one thread but it would be a lot better if those posts stayed in the Creative Showcase
- ehhhh
- Remark 4 SXN Mod 2016

·
Registered
32,001 Posts
Remark to be mod 3bh
Adrien ain't been in here since about 2014 when we tried to un-mod him and 2012 ain't been here since that year lmao

·
Banned
46,382 Posts
If i was a mod when i was interested, I would have made sure to fight to keep us main page.
If you really wanna keep this sxn alive we have to
-Keep it up to date on all OF members projects/songs/releases.
-Keep the hype! We can keep Main focus on Member by creating discusions in album threads.
-Find interesting things from OF. (When I first joined, I was on the hunt to find anything I could about OF that i knew had not been brought to the eyes.)
-Leaks.
-Talk about recomendations from members.
-Give strong input to all threads.
idk

·
Premium Member
30,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
HorseMastaFlex said:
If i was a mod when i was interested, I would have made sure to fight to keep us main page.
If you really wanna keep this sxn alive we have to
-Keep it up to date on all OF members projects/songs/releases.
-Keep the hype! We can keep Main focus on Member by creating discusions in album threads.
-Find interesting things from OF. (When I first joined, I was on the hunt to find anything I could about OF that i knew had not been brought to the eyes.)
-Leaks.
-Talk about recomendations from members.
-Give strong input to all threads.
idk
The problem with that though is that there is nothing really interesting going on with OF anymore. After 2013 the SXN started to die but we use alternative methods to help bring up the community like the OF SXN Tape and such.

At this point we need to keep relying on these methods to bring up the SXN or its gonna be Ghost Town forever.

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Slim Joe said:
Soon as frank leak something about a new project, or earl, shit will be lit again
yea i feel like we gettin dat new stuff from t, earl, and frank

gotta stop smokin weed man

·
Registered
7,025 Posts
All of the members except domo are good at keeping their projects secret, so idk if we'll ever get the same level of activity as we had a year or 2 ago

·
Premium Member
30,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Slim Joe said:
Soon as frank leak something about a new project, or earl, shit will be lit again
You know damn well Frank/Earl thread would be poppin in Music SXN. The OF SXN thread will be alright but nowhere near music sxn activity.

That brings up another point actually, those OF threads like Frank and Earl aren't being moved here. They stay in the music sxn for whatever reason.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts