Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 624 Posts

·
Banned
2,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stop listening to the media. I was arguing 100% for the kid at first, but the attention this is getting is ridiculous. It MAY have been a racial incident, it may have not (yes I've heard the "fucking *****/goons tape, inconclusive).

But the media is making Trayvon look like a saint. Hell no. They're using pics of the kid from like 9th grade. The kid was a goon. He was also a big ass football player, not this skinny lil kid the media portrays. He "swung on" a bus driver, was suspended from school for 10 days. He also apparently sold drugs.

The dude who shot him is half hispanic and has a bunch of black relatives. He was also assaulted by Trayvon at some point, and got beat up decent. Again, it may have been his fault, but stop spinning this out of control and crying "RACIST!" until we have the whole story. Zimmerman was screaming for help and Trayvon was on top of him beating him.

http://www.wagist.com/2012/dan-linehan/was-trayvon-martin-a-drug-dealer

Also this:
Zimmerman called the police 46 times since Jan. 1, 2011.
http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/03/17/2700249/shooter-of-trayvon-martin-a-habitual.html

According to neighbors, Zimmerman was "fixated on crime and focused on young, black males.
http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/03/17/2700249/shooter-of-trayvon-martin-a-habitual.html

Zimmerman "had been the subject of complaints by neighbors in his gated community for aggressive tactics"
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/12/george-zimmerman-trayvon-martin_n_1340358.html

·
Premium Member
27,357 Posts
The person screaming for help is still in contention. Witnesses said it sounded like a kid yelling for help.

What is the evidence that he [Zimm] was assaulted? From what I know (not so up to date) it was only Zimm's testimony of that

·
Registered
8,278 Posts
Can we just start banning people? Why do u feel a need to run out and defend your race?, I just don't get it. This is a recent picture of Zimmerman not the 7 year old one the media is using to show hes "Hispanic" and not white. Even though his dad is white

G

·
Justifying his death by trying to further fit him into a stereotype is the same mindset of the douche that killed this kid.

Nobodies thinking the guy that killed an innocent human "at that time" is not arrested is nothing wrong. He was stereotyped and the law in florida prohibits shit like this. But no racism , reverse racism and everything in between is out right now.
Lock This Shit

·
Registered
25,674 Posts
Pretty much. The way the media portrays it you think he was just walking down the street and the guy come up and shot him to death for the fuck of it.

Im not exactly sure what happened, no one really is. Thats why the guy hasnt been charged with anything. But its w.e. I never really expect the media to give me the facts.

·
Read Only
104,745 Posts
Lets not listen to the tapes released huh?

okay
Spythe said:
Can we just start banning people? Why do feel a need to run out and defend your race?, I just don't get it. This is a recent picture of Zimmerman not the 7 year old one the media is using to show hes "Hispanic" and not white. Even though his dad is white

the hypocrisy in this

·
Banned
2,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
M.A. said:
The person screaming for help is still in contention. Witnesses said it sounded like a kid yelling for help.

What is the evidence that he [Zimm] was assaulted? From what I know (not so up to date) it was only Zimm's testimony of that
Trayvon's dad said it wasn't Trayvon yelling. And the evidence is Zimmerman was bloodied and had a broken nose and contusions to the head :work:
Spythe said:
Can we just start banning people? Why do feel a need to run out and defend your race?, I just don't get it. This is a recent picture of Zimmerman not the 7 year old one the media is using to show hes "Hispanic" and not white. Even though his dad is white

He looks like a straight up Mexican in that pic, what are you talking about? The pic they used makes Zimmerman look like a complete criminal.

·
Banned
2,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
getupigetdown said:
Pretty much. The way the media portrays it you think he was just walking down the street and the guy come up and shot him to death for the fuck of it.

Im not exactly sure what happened, no one really is. Thats why the guy hasnt been charged with anything. But its w.e. I never really expect the media to give me the facts.
That's all I'm saying. For all I know, Zimmerman called Trayvon a dirty ****** and shot him from behind. Or he thought he was going to be killed by having his head beaten to a pulp on the sidewalk. Who knows.

But the story the media is giving us is not remotely accurate. They make Trayvon look like a childish harmless kid and Zimmerman like a gunhappy card carrying KKK member. Trayvon was a big mofo and a goon, Zimmerman is 5'9 and chubby. And Zimmerman got the shit beat out of him and Trayvon's own dad said it wasn't Trayvon screaming for help on the phone call, it was Zimmerman.

1 - 20 of 624 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.