Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 130 Posts

·
Registered
5,835 Posts
...i don't even know what to say. i mean everyone has their own opinions/tastes, but seriously? you gotta be trollin

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
I was more pumped for Cudi's album at first, but with the GOOD Fridays, Runaway Single/Performance, SNL Performance, I must say I'm a lot more excited for Kanye's album to drop now.

Don't get me wrong I'm still looking forward to MOTM2, but nothing has been really happening to build up towards its release.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Lalangan said:
I was more pumped for Cudi's album at first, but with the GOOD Fridays, Runaway Single/Performance, SNL Performance, I must say I'm a lot more excited for Kanye's album to drop now.

Don't get me wrong I'm still looking forward to MOTM2, but nothing has been really happening to build up towards its release.
Exactly what I was thinking
the GOOD Fridays is what got me even more excited for Kanyes cd

·
Registered
135 Posts
I want Cudi's more, thats cause I like his music more, I don't know why, i just do. I'm still excited for Kanye's though.

·
Banned
40,251 Posts
They're both awesome..

But the stuff that we've heard from Kanye's (Power, All of the Lights, etc) just sounds awesome. I don't think Drake was lieing when he said that MBDTF was going to be one of the best hip hop albums in the last decade.

Cudi.. has been kind of lackluster lately, but I'm saving judgment until I actually listen to Mr. Rager from start-to-finish.

·
Registered
13,728 Posts
solodolo04 said:
get out of here.
I do.. Cudi's>>> Kanye imo.. It's about who you prefer.. I am def more excited for Cudi's new shit..  But def still anticipating Kanye's new shit as well.. Go & Buy both albums when they drop..

1 - 20 of 130 Posts