Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Banned
5,568 Posts
Wale hasnt made hits but he does his thing and keeps it real..respect
as for wiz he gonna blow no lie he just needs that one song that makes him known with mainstream hopefully his new album can acheive that

·
Registered
163 Posts
Stinky said:
Kanye fucks with ppl who are able to make hits or who are really dope hip hop rappers. Wale is not made a hit.. and not a really dope rapper. He is = to wiz khalifa imo. and Wiz aint a really good rapper.
Wasn't Chillin' with Lady Gaga a pretty big hit? And Wale is a really dope rapper

·
Registered
4,988 Posts
So because Kanye doesn't fuck with Wale means that he is instantly wack? GTFO. Hits equal dopeness? GTFO again please. I'm not a Wale fan..but those two arguments have more holes in them than a house in Iraq.

·
Banned
5,568 Posts
Kenny Powers said:
So because Kanye doesn't fuck with Wale means that he is instantly wack? GTFO. Hits equal dopeness? GTFO again please. I'm not a Wale fan..but those two arguments have more holes in them than a house in Iraq.
Thanks u
Stinky said:
i disagree, i dont think hes a dope rapper.. plz try and change my mind though. hit me with one of his good raps. Dont let the flow fool you either. But that failed.. ha it was not a hit at all bro! even wale talked about how he wasnt happy about it not being as big as it should ahve been
Check the new mixtape More About Nothing.. some real shit!

·
Banned
13,545 Posts
chillin is wale's worst song ever loob
dudes lyrics are too on point to be lettin shit like that slip thru the cracks

·
Registered
47,646 Posts
fuck yall ****** that dont fuck wit Wale(including Ye and Cudi)...that ***** can spit and his music is good.
More About Nothing >>>>

·
Registered
163 Posts
Stinky said:
i disagree, i dont think hes a dope rapper.. plz try and change my mind though. hit me with one of his good raps. Dont let the flow fool you either. But that failed.. ha it was not a hit at all bro! even wale talked about how he wasnt happy about it not being as big as it should ahve been
Oh my bad, I don't really listen to the radio but whenever I did it was always on so I just assumed it was big, maybe just here though I guess. Dude I really don't care about changing your mind about Wale, I was just stating I think he is a dope rapper and I can let his songs speak for themselves.

·
Registered
47,646 Posts
Stinky said:
I heard the more about nothing tape.. didnt really fuck with it tbqh.. hit me with a song link that you think he raps good on, thatd be dopee
the Tiger Woods song, The MC, The Soup, etc.
the spoken word on The Problem>>>>Kanye's spoken word/rap on LITW.

·
Premium Member
55,321 Posts
Wale is dope and Wacka/SB are nowhere near his level. if Wale pushed his album back a couple months and got more hype then it would've sold. he's got a ton of talent and keeps it real. his album and mixtapes are all dope but he needs something to help him out with his fan base

·
Registered
163 Posts
Stinky said:
aite.. dats cool but i thought a wale fan wouldnt mind sending me a song that you think was dope by him.. but its all good
Just because I like Wale doesn't mean I'm going to start sending you songs trying to prove a point that really doesn't matter, especially when I know your response will just be "Nah, that shit was wack, he can't rap etc." without any reasoning. Check out any of his mixtapes for dope songs.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts