Kanye to The banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 199 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Relapse has like two listenable songs, 3 a.m. and Crack a Bottle

On Recovery...
Cold Wind Blows is dope
Not Afraid is pretty good
No Love is dope
Space Bound is dope
Love the Way You Lie is dope
Session One is straight piff

You people are crazy
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
232,799 Posts
It is better.

Stay Wide Awake, Deja Vu, 3 Am, Same Song & Dance and My Darling>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

HarlemDiplomats said:
Relapse has like two listenable songs, 3 a.m. and Crack a Bottle

On Recovery...
Cold Wind Blows is dope
Not Afraid is pretty good
No Love is dope
Space Bound is dope
Love the Way You Lie is dope
Session One is straight piff

You people are crazy
I still like Recovery though, just not as much as Relapse.

I don't like Not Afraid, LTWYL or Won't Back Down though.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
232,799 Posts
HarlemDiplomats said:
My memory is hazy but Same Song and Dance is garbage
Stay Wide Awake is wack too
What is wack about those songs??

Great story telling, amazing rhyming, dope beats..what else do you want?

Are you afraid of the content or something?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,293 Posts
Yeah wtf... how can you forget about Beautiful..

But idk I'm going to take a listen to both soon and judge.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,700 Posts
I think Recovery is better. Relapse just seems to re-hash too much of the stuff from Encore. Recovery was much more listenable to me.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The Man said:
What is wack about those songs??

Great story telling, amazing rhyming, dope beats..what else do you want?

Are you afraid of the content or something?
No it's just wack
Who would listen to Stay Wide Awake
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
232,799 Posts
abuja19 said:
I think Recovery is better. Relapse just seems to re-hash too much of the stuff from Encore. Recovery was much more listenable to me.
What the hell does relapse copy from encore besides the accent?
 
1 - 20 of 199 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top