Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
7,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry if this isn't thread worthy, mainly I just want to clarify. Stronger is Kanye's commercial masterpiece, a song he worked on for something like six months, right? He wanted it to be perfect. So, he had it mixed 9 or 10 times, right?

Now I am not sure if amount of mixings is necessarily a measure of perfection, but is it true AOTL was mixed 33 times?

If this is a testament to how...perfect Kanye wanted this song to be...then  D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: :smug: :salute: :stronger:

Can someone clarify?

·
Banned
13,824 Posts
More mixing doesn't correlate to a better song. It could just mean a song is so broken that it takes a ton of tries to attempt to fix it.

Also, when so many features are involved on one track, then the number of mixes automatically goes up.

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
GettinOutOurDreams said:
More mixing doesn't correlate to a better song. It could just mean a song is so broken that it takes a ton of tries to attempt to fix it.

Also, when so many features are involved on one track, then the number of mixes automatically goes up.
ok, Negative Nancy.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Tbh, I don't think I'm gonna like AOTL.. I loved the leaked version but I feel like the final version is just gonna Wayyy tooo much

·
Banned
13,824 Posts
SHOMARI said:
Tbh, I don't think I'm gonna like AOTL.. I loved the leaked version but I feel like the final version is just gonna Wayyy tooo much
I personally feel as though having all these long songs is gonna wind up making for dope songs in the short run, but I don't know if they can still have that classic Kanye West feel when so many people are on a track.

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
only thing im afraid of is this being over hyped, kinda like LFDY was at first/ have to much going on in the beat and vocals like LFDY

1 - 20 of 33 Posts