Kanye to The banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thaught we where supposed to get a special song if we preorderd the album today.  :dno:

·
Registered
20,213 Posts
yeah, that track will be available for you nov 9... if it leaks we'll probably hear every song except that before the release date. :/

·
Banned
5,206 Posts
Lupe The Killer said:
you mean rager
nah its from a thread that got locked from yesterday.. lol.
youd have to have seen the original post portraying rager as ranger.. its really nothing. :p

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
Chawlz said:
nah its from a thread that got locked from yesterday.. lol.
youd have to have seen the original post portraying rager as ranger.. its really nothing. :p
i have an idea of what your talkin about. me and my friend always say MR RANNNNGGGEERRR in a canadian accent hahaha

probably nothing alike but that just reminded me of that haha

·
Banned
5,206 Posts
Lupe The Killer said:
i have an idea of what your talkin about. me and my friend always say MR RANNNNGGGEERRR in a canadian accent hahaha

probably nothing alike but that just reminded me of that haha
thats funny lol.
but it was someone who posted saying they had the album but they were way off and even said its missing "mr ranger" and kept spelling rager "ranger" but what they had was that unofficial past of mr rager tape and yea.
so... when do you predict it will leak? :D

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Chawlz said:
thats funny lol.
but it was someone who posted saying they had the album but they were way off and even said its missing "mr ranger" and kept spelling rager "ranger" but what they had was that unofficial past of mr rager tape and yea.
so... when do you predict it will leak? :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts