Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
27,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
.4 SECONDS LEFT AND IT'S TIED IN OVERTIME AND U FOULED? woooooooooooow game over

·
Premium Member
50,357 Posts
I'll rather contest a shot then just let him go through and score easily.
He kept them in it anyways, who else scored all the points in OT? lol

·
Premium Member
224,782 Posts
iGotToShine said:
alright so your just gonna watch him lay it up & let him score? they're gonna lose anyways lol
idk i didnt see the final play but i'm just assuming that in that situation it's better to not let them have to shoot free throws

Free throws are more accurate than shots and layups :dno:

·
Premium Member
53,595 Posts
Although Wade kept them in it, he shouldn't have fouled. Regardless, coming from me, you can't knock Utah's effort this game. That was a terrible upset and Miami did not put any stops on Utah's offense.

·
Premium Member
224,782 Posts
Shy said:
Although Wade kept them in it, he shouldn't have fouled. Regardless, coming from me, you can't knock Utah's effort this game. That was a terrible upset and Miami did not put any stops on Utah's offense.
We've lost three more games than we should have this year. :work:

·
Registered
27,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Shy said:
Truth,

I'm starting to think Lebron shoulda stayed on the Cavs, i mean they DID have the best record last year :sarc2:

·
Premium Member
53,595 Posts
Tito. said:
We've lost three more games than we should have this year. :work:
I guess we can't become superheroes overnight. This is good for them though, there's going to be much going on behind-the-scenes and we'll see changes out on the floor. I'm almost wanting to abandon regular season and just wait for playoffs before judgment but we'll see how they'll carry on from here.

·
Premium Member
224,782 Posts
Shy said:
I guess we can't become superheroes overnight. This is good for them though, there's going to be much going on behind-the-scenes and we'll see changes out on the floor. I'm almost wanting to abandon regular season and just wait for playoffs before judgment but we'll see how they'll carry on from here.
Well. All I'm saying is, playoffs don't change teams completely. We're not gonna be losing to the wack teams in the regular season and then all of a sudden sweep 4 series in the Playoffs. We're playing badly. We've only beaten scrubs (and the Magic) this year.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts