Kanye to The banner
41 - 59 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
46,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
billybadass said:
Pac literally had MOB Piru tatted on him
Watch Mob James interviews on vlad tv. He said PAC should’ve never gotten that tat because he never put in work for the set. He was just around them after being on death row.

It’s a really interesting interview.

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
Not surprised, him and the game the biggest try hards in rap

2-ill said:
See you used to be a crip now you a blood

So I don't want no smoke wit you, you got bloods and crips on yo team

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
mmm mmm mmmm said:
Watch Mob James interviews on vlad tv. He said PAC should’ve never gotten that tat because he never put in work for the set. He was just around them after being on death row.

And to this day people still wonder why Dre and Snoop cooled off on Pac around that time :kanyeshrug:

·
Registered
8,503 Posts
billybadass said:
Pac literally had MOB Piru tatted on him
he was just associated around the bloods since Suge was one. He never was actually apart of the gang and his tat for MOB stood for Money Over Bitches.

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
Jaykar said:
he was just associated around the bloods since Suge was one. He never was actually apart of the gang and his tat for MOB stood for Money Over Bitches.
I’ll take the word of actual ppl who knew Pac at the time instead of yours, but I see why you’d think it was for Money Over Bitches, I did too before watching interviews of ppl who knew him

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
mmm mmm mmmm said:

I saw those, vlad got some legendary interviews, especially on west coast rap history

41 - 59 of 59 Posts