Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 115 Posts

·
Banned
2,959 Posts
Not saying flo rida is better....but club can't handle me is probably the best hip hop song to come out recently...which will change on nov.22

·
Registered
7,259 Posts
jon2324 said:
Not saying flo rida is better....but club can't handle me is probably the best hip hop song to come out recently...which will change on nov.22
Get.The.Fuck.Out.

·
Registered
15,589 Posts
jon2324 said:
Gus said:
HOW THE COCK IS LADY GAGA LOSING TO ****** BRUNO MARS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Banned
2,959 Posts
Gus....ur either def....or jus indenial that it's a good song! That melody is crazy and the techno beat fits well with the song....name a better hip hop song???

FYI....there has been no good hip hop since drakes tml soo....

·
Registered
7,618 Posts
jon2324 said:
Obvious troll is becoming more and more obvious

·
Registered
7,259 Posts
jon2324 said:
Gus....ur either def....or jus indenial that it's a good song! That melody is crazy and the techno beat fits well with the song....name a better hip hop song???

FYI....there has been no good hip hop since drakes tml soo....
:rage: GET OUT NOW YOU TROLL !!!!!!! Flo Rida ain't Hip-hop son..

·
Banned
2,959 Posts
Lol y'all are so stupid! Jus because I think that song is good it makes me a troll?? Haha obviously I think kanye is the best so y'all can stfu! I'm saying it's a good song so stop getting mad! And obviously y'all have no life because it's a good club song too and y'all know that's real as hell

1 - 20 of 115 Posts