Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why hasn't he blew up yet? I've been listening to his shit since last summer here and there.. he's got quality shit and he fucks with a lot of popular people but he ain't known mainstream yet.. As well as director Kid Art? The video and beats he makes are too nice..

·
Registered
12,252 Posts
Yeah honestly he seems like he's just really hit it off. It might just be bad management and PR since he has all the right formula to have blown up.

·
Banned
3,273 Posts
Yea, been listening to Cha$e for a minute too.. It's weird though, he's respected by people like Jeremy Scott, Marc Jacobs, and actually hangs out with these guys.. Yet the general public knows nothing of him. I have a feeling he'll make a track with Rocky and blow up. Harlem >

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ReadyRiches said:
Yea, been listening to Cha$e for a minute too.. It's weird though, he's respected by people like Jeremy Scott, Marc Jacobs, and actually hangs out with these guys.. Yet the general public knows nothing of him. I have a feeling he'll make a track with Rocky and blow up. Harlem >
I hope they do a track together too.. itd be the best of both worlds

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
i found out abt this dude about a month ago. his director is fuckin sick!
his branding is amazing. and the name kid art....fuck...wish i thought of that haha

1 - 20 of 32 Posts