Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
18,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
idgaf what yall say i just dropped a jugg in my redbull and it really gave me wings

drizzy out here dropping classics

foh with all that hate shit you know when still here come on you singing along

you know when hype comes on you singing along

you know when one dance comes on ya grabbin ah bottle of hennesey and bad ting right quick

you know when controlla comes on and she whine that ting on you ya dick get hard

you know when a wild future appears you start cappin everybody metro dont trust

talking bout Chief Keef ain’t bout this, Chief Keef ain’t bout that My boy a BD on fucking Lamron and them He, he they say that ***** don’t be putting in no work SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Y'all ****** ain’t know shit All ya motherfuckers talk about Chief Keef ain’t no hitta Chief Keef ain’t this Chief Keef a fake SHUT THE FUCK UP

Y'all don’t live with that ***** Y'all know that ***** got caught with a ratchet Shootin' at the police and shit ***** been on probation since fuckin, I don’t know when!

Motherfuckers stop fuckin' playin' him like that Them ****** savages out there If I catch another motherfucker talking sweet about Chief Keef I’m fucking beating they ass! I’m not fucking playing no more You know those ****** role with Lil' Reese and them

G

·
nah but fr tho views is great whip music regardless of how anyone feels about it

shit is perfect for night driving

·
Banned
30,583 Posts
Not gonna read all that tbh

·
Registered
21,442 Posts
@Grillz , Please let it inside your home, why is it still knocking, it's cold outside, Keep The Family Close
Grillz said:
idgaf what yall say i just dropped a jugg in my redbull and it really gave me wings

drizzy out here dropping classics

foh with all that hate shit you know when still here come on you singing along

you know when hype comes on you singing along

you know when one dance comes on ya grabbin ah bottle of hennesey and bad ting right quick

you know when controlla comes on and she whine that ting on you ya dick get hard

you know when a wild future appears you start cappin everybody metro dont trust

talking bout Chief Keef ain’t bout this, Chief Keef ain’t bout that My boy a BD on fucking Lamron and them He, he they say that ***** don’t be putting in no work SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Y'all ****** ain’t know shit All ya motherfuckers talk about Chief Keef ain’t no hitta Chief Keef ain’t this Chief Keef a fake SHUT THE FUCK UP

Y'all don’t live with that ***** Y'all know that ***** got caught with a ratchet Shootin' at the police and shit ***** been on probation since fuckin, I don’t know when!

Motherfuckers stop fuckin' playin' him like that Them ****** savages out there If I catch another motherfucker talking sweet about Chief Keef I’m fucking beating they ass! I’m not fucking playing no more You know those ****** role with Lil' Reese and them

1 - 20 of 38 Posts