Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Banned
10,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Every song has amazing production. Every beat is beautiful and the project is incredibly cohesive.

After listening to it for two months I can definitely confirm that it has the best beats on any Drake project. I enjoy it all.

If there was a views instrumental album I would cop.

·
Banned
10,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Gio1766 said:
Nah Take Care has the best.
I was thinking about that too but joints like make me proud, headlines, we'll be fine hasn't aged well for me. Beats wise. But take care is for sure up there and is my favourite Drake project

·
Registered
4,225 Posts
young frank said:
I was thinking about that too but joints like make me proud, headlines, we'll be fine hasn't aged well for me. Beats wise. But take care is for sure up there and is my favourite Drake project
idk man i been playing take care era tracks since last night from im on one,dreams money can buy.stay schemin verse, free spirit,club paradis on top of well be fine,and the entire take care also "doing it wrong,look what you've done really has stuck to me lately,deep as song i can relate to.

·
Banned
10,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Gio1766 said:
idk man i been playing take care era tracks since last night from im on one,dreams money can buy.stay schemin verse, free spirit,club paradis on top of well be fine,and the entire take care also "doing it wrong,look what you've done really has stuck to me lately,deep as song i can relate to.
That era had incredible beats. I'll give you that

·
Registered
4,225 Posts
young frank said:
That era had incredible beats. I'll give you that
i got my first speeding ticket around that time,first time i ever fucked up in anything that major,couldnt drive, wasnt the best time of my life,this album and its songs really got me through.

·
Banned
10,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Htownwolf said:
But then again IYRTITL has fire beats too
IYRT beats are dope but stagnant until second half. It's a dope rap project, views has beats that take you on a journey and its cinematic in its approach

·
Registered
4,225 Posts
Htownwolf said:
ehh I think take care beats are very very dope but think NWTS is more refined tbh
Im a sucker for the synths  tho
see im torn. NWTS same  literally dropped on my damn 21st birthday LOL,sentimental value there, but that feeling of TC man,just made a thread on this,i just feel as a whole i skip more shit on NWTS as opposed to NWTS,but man love Tuscan Leather,but mainly the first beat,sounds real heatmakers/Just Blaze like you know from 2002 type shit lol.

·
Registered
23,070 Posts
NWTS for me

Tuscan leather (3x)
Furthest thing
Wu tang forever
From time
Connect

So much GOAT production and doesn't sound dated

1 - 20 of 45 Posts