Kanye to The banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
518 Posts
definitely different but i wouldn't say different from anything out

never the less i enjoyed i remember back to ur first ktt post lol you've come a long way man props
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,297 Posts
VHS SANTANA said:
production is cool, but vocals are weak... You have some nice flows here and there, but in some tracks i cant take you serious... Practice more on that,
or just stick to production  :dno:
, but hey, thats just imo .. The concept itself of everything is very interesting, you are young and have a lot time and space to keep perfectioning your craft, good luck
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
192 Posts
Vocals mad weak bro.  You gotta work on your flow and delivery alot more before you can make claims like you did in the title.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
conr said:
definitely different but i wouldn't say different from anything out

never the less i enjoyed i remember back to ur first ktt post lol you've come a long way man props
darklex150 said:
production is cool, but vocals are weak... You have some nice flows here and there, but in some tracks i cant take you serious... Practice more on that,
or just stick to production  :dno:
, but hey, thats just imo .. The concept itself of everything is very interesting, you are young and have a lot time and space to keep perfectioning your craft, good luck
TheLuper23 said:
Vocals mad weak bro.  You gotta work on your flow and delivery alot more before you can make claims like you did in the title.
sunsetmoonshine said:
turn up your voice
all appreciated, im only 15 and i produced 6/7 of the songs but i definitley need to work on the flows
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
20,409 Posts
VHS SANTANA said:
all appreciated, im only 15 and i produced 6/7 of the songs but i definitley need to work on the flows
say word you 15, im 16 myself (out of context) and your project is amazing man you have so much potential
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
518 Posts
VHS SANTANA said:
all appreciated, im only 15 and i produced 6/7 of the songs but i definitley need to work on the flows
you'll be famous by 18 screenshot this and come back to it
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
sunsetmoonshine said:
say word you 15, im 16 myself (out of context) and your project is amazing man you have so much potential
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR APPRECIATING THE ART
conr said:
you'll be famous by 18 screenshot this and come back to it
BET ILL QUOTE YOU WHEN IT HAPPENS
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top