Kanye to The banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
16,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can apple store help me reset my macbook password for free lol?? i must have been high when i made this password because i have no recollection of it whatsoever 
 
G

·
Ghosta Sol said:
can apple store help me reset my macbook password for free lol?? i must have been high when i made this password because i have no recollection of it whatsoever 
idk but u can easy just put in the os install disk and run it and then before you do anything you can click reset password up top or something i dont remember i did it a while ago tho cause i built a hackintosh and was fucking around with it a courrputed my password they should be able to help you for free tho to
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ManicJay said:
idk but u can easy just put in the os install disk and run it and then before you do anything you can click reset password up top or something i dont remember i did it a while ago tho cause i built a hackintosh and was fucking around with it a courrputed my password they should be able to help you for free tho to
my os install disk is at home and im on campus and im not even 100% sure what its looks like and if its at my parents house :dno:
btw this doesnt wipe anything off the mac right?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,688 Posts
Ghosta Sol said:
my os install disk is at home and im on campus and im not even 100% sure what its looks like and if its at my parents house :dno:
btw this doesnt wipe anything off the mac right?
I think when you first did the whole setup thing, and you had it set up under Apple ID, then you can have that as your back up. Just google it. I'm pretty sure if Apple does it, they will wipe the computer first.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sharif3 said:
I think when you first did the whole setup thing, and you had it set up under Apple ID, then you can have that as your back up. Just google it. I'm pretty sure if Apple does it, they will wipe the computer first.
i dont remember setting up an apple id :ohno:
do you thinks there's any way to do it without wiping the computer
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,688 Posts
Ghosta Sol said:
i dont remember setting up an apple id :ohno:
do you thinks there's any way to do it without wiping the computer
I don't know. But if you want to keep your data, Apple is not the right way to go. Pick up the phone and give them a call bro. Only they can really tell you what's what.
 
G

·
Ghosta Sol said:
my os install disk is at home and im on campus and im not even 100% sure what its looks like and if its at my parents house :dno:
btw this doesnt wipe anything off the mac right?
na there is just a reset area i think.
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top